Olympus OM-D E-M5 Mk III And M.Zuiko 12-40mm f/2.8 PRO Lens Kit - Silver
Looking to trade in your camera equipment? Get a quote now!
Product Code: 4010956V
Earn 1599 Park Points
Finance available - See options
Combine the updated Olympus OM-D E-M5 Mark III in silver with the professional M.Zuiko Digital ED 12-40mm f/2.8 PRO lens for a highly versatile, high quality zoom kit. The body features a weather-sealed construction, high-performance autofocus capabilities and an up to 5.5 EV stops of image and movie stabilisation. Along with these upgrades, Olympus have also created new shooting features to deliver brilliant image quality and an extensive array of creative options for photographers and filmmakers. Even when paired with professional-grade M.Zuiko PRO lenses, the camera system remains compact and lightweight and can be taken anywhere.
The combination of 20.4MP resolution, high performance lens options and powerful image stabilisation helps photographers and videographers achieve sharp results with the M.Zuiko Digital ED 12-40mm f/2.8 PRO lens, in a variety of shooting situations. The new OM-D E-M5 Mark III packs some of the latest imaging technologies into a portable ‘go anywhere' body.
Olympus worked hard to miniaturise the previous model, in an effort to provide the smallest body possible. Being one of the most compact and lightweight cameras in its class, the E-M5 Mark III can easily be carried on any trip, making it ideal for travel photographers and Vloggers.
The E-M5 Mark III boasts a number of features inherited from the flagship OM-D E-M1 Mark II camera. Combining these with the 20.4 MP Live MOS sensor and high-speed TruePic VIII image processing creates a powerful system for semi-pros and enthusiasts. When paired with the excellent M.Zuiko Digital ED 12-40mm f/2.8 PRO lens, the new body is capable of capturing images with minimal noise even at high ISO settings, and delivers edge to edge image quality with minimal distortion.
The high-speed, high-precision AF brings out the full potential of the MSC (Movie & Still Compatible) mechanism which enables fast and quiet autofocusing when using the Digital ED 12-40mm PRO lens.
Features in Detail
Image and Video Stabilisation: IBS 5-Axis with up to 5.5 stops of compensation
20.4MP Live CMOS Sensor
Phase Detect Autofocus: 121-Point all cross type dual phase and contrast detect AF
Video features: 4K and C4K recording, various levels of image stabilisation, 120 fps high-speed shooting in Full HD, microphone Jack
High speed: 30fps silent electronic shutters
Night-photography: Unique Composite mode for light painting and star-trails
Pro Capture: Capture up to 14 frames in split-second moments
High-Res Shot for 50M high-resolution images from a tripod
Focus Bracketing & Focus Stacking: Extend depth of field and dynamic range
High speed shooting: 1/8000 second high-speed mechanical shutter
Wi-Fi & Bluetooth: Image transfer to smartphones
Image modes: Art filters and scene modes for easy handling and creative options
M.Zuiko Digital ED 12-40mm f/2.8 PRO lens Highlights
One aspherical ED & two Aspherical Elements for high quality images and video
Versatile 35mm equivalent of 24-80mm
Constant bright aperture throughout the range
Reduced flare and ghosting with ZERO coating
Smooth, quiet Movie & Still Compatible (MSC) autofocus system
Weather sealed construction
|AE Bracketing: N/A|
|Autofocus Modes: N/A|
|Articulated Screen: N/A|
|Aperture priority: N/A|
|Built-in flash: N/A|
|Battery Life (CIPA): N/A|
|Camera CIPA image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Continuous drive (fps): N/A|
|Custom white balance: N/A|
|Digital zoom: N/A|
|Effective pixels (megapixels): N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Exposure compensation: N/A|
|External flash: N/A|
|Flash range (metres): N/A|
|Focal length (equiv.): N/A|
|Focal length multiplier: N/A|
|Flash modes: N/A|
|HDMI Port: N/A|
|Headphone port: N/A|
|Height (mm): 216|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): 686|
|Weight (g): 19595|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
|Image ratio w:h: N/A|
|Camera Image stabilization: N/A|
|JPEG quality levels: N/A|
|Live view: N/A|
|Camera Lens mount: N/A|
|Manual exposure mode: N/A|
|Maximum shutter speed (electronic): N/A|
|Maximum ISO: N/A|
|Maximum ISO (boosted): N/A|
|Max resolution: N/A|
|Maximum shutter speed (seconds): N/A|
|Maximum aperture: N/A|
|Manual focus: N/A|
|Microphone port: N/A|
|Camera Minimum focus distance (cm): N/A|
|Minimum ISO: N/A|
|Minimum ISO (boosted): N/A|
|Minimum macro focus distance (cm): N/A|
|Minimum shutter speed (seconds): N/A|
|Metering modes: N/A|
|Number of focus points: N/A|
|Number of white balance presets: N/A|
|Optical zoom multiplier: N/A|
|Orientation sensor: N/A|
|Other resolutions: N/A|
|Remote control: N/A|
|Screen dots: N/A|
|Screen size: N/A|
|Screen type: N/A|
|Shutter priority: N/A|
|Sensor photo detectors (megapixels): N/A|
|Sensor size: N/A|
|Sensor type: N/A|
|Storage types: N/A|
|Subject / scene modes: N/A|
|Timelapse recording: N/A|
|Camera Type: N/A|
|Uncompressed format: N/A|
|Camera USB: N/A|
|USB charging: N/A|
|Viewfinder coverage: N/A|
|Viewfinder magnification: N/A|
|Viewfinder resolution: N/A|
|Viewfinder type: N/A|
|Video formats: N/A|
|Video Mode Categories: N/A|
|Video Modes: N/A|
|WB Bracketing: N/A|
The newly designed silver Olympus OM-D E-M5 Mark III pairs perfectly with the PRO M.Zuiko 12-40mm lens in this compact kit. Featuring a bright constant f/2.8 aperture and 14 lens elements in 9 groups, this zoom only weighs 382g. Together with the body they provide a reliable, weather sealed 24mm to 80mm focal range (35mm equivalent) for all-round workhorse versatility. Consistently high quality, sharp results are made possible with several lens elements including a ZERO coating, aspherical ED, as well as HD and HR elements. This kit excels in colour, contrast and sharpness for virtually any style of photography from scenery to portraits.
Film makers and Vloggers will also love this combination with the Mark 3's updated in-body stabilisation and manual focus clutch operation in the lens. Movie & Still Compatible autofocus is also provided for a range of options to ensure beautiful, crisp 4K and Full HD video. With both camera and lens being design with high quality materials and a dust proof, water sealed and freeze-proof construction, these can go with you anywhere in any weather.
- Fast phase detect autofocus system with accurate results.
- Versatile combination for many photographic styles.
- lightweight portability in a compact, weather sealed construction.
- Pro level features in body and lens.
- High quality stills and video capabilities.
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.