Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark II Mirrorless Camera Body Silver
This product has been discontinued.
Trade in & Trade up
Looking to trade in your photo equipment? Get a quote now!
- 5-axis image stabilisation for better low light photos, less blur
- OLED Electronic viewfinder with improved resolution
- New & improved design
The OM-D E-M10 Mark II from Olympus builds upon many of the features available in its predecessor, by using the most advanced technology available in the other cameras from the OM-D range.
Once again, housed in a remarkable looking all-metal body, this version incorporates 5-axis in-body image stabilisation alongside a 16.1 megapixel sensor to enable less blur in hand-held shooting and filming, and helping to improve performance in low-light environments.
The high-speed, high-definition OLED Electronic viewfinder (EVF) utilises a considerably higher resolution than this camera's previous iteration, packing 2,360K dots, almost doubling the resolution to make framing your picture that much clearer and easier.
EVF's are becoming a much more viable viewfinding option in modern cameras, and their ability to let you make creative adjustments on the fly and previewing their outcome really assists the photographer in gaining that shot.
In-built Wi-Fi used in conjunction with the relevant Olympus apps allow for live view on your smartphone or tablet, meaning you can adjust your settings and snap shots remotely - and better yet, share straight to your device for sharing/bragging on your social media outlet of choice!
It wouldn't be a camera of the times if it simply catered for still image photography. Videographers can be left contented with the ultra high-definition 4K time lapse filming option as well as a raft of other movie capturing features.
Dressed in a retro styled silver body, the equally stylish alternative offering of this camera is the Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark II in Black.
This camera is compatible with a large selection of Micro Four-Thirds lenses, and is also available as a kit in the following combinations:
- Olympus E-M10 Mark II in Silver with 14-42MM EZ Pancake Lens Kit
- Olympus E-M10 Mark II in Silver with 14-42MM EZ Pancake Lens + 40-150MM Lens Kit
What is the difference between the Olympus OM-D E-M10 and the OM-D E-M10 Mark II?
|OM-D E-M10 Mark II||OM-D E-M10|
|In-built Image Stabilisation||5-axis||3-axis|
|Electronic viewfinder||2,360K Dots||1,440K Dots|
|Focus Peaking||Multiple colour choice||No colour choice|
As well as these additional new features:
- Improved shot-to-lag time
- Taller buttons & additional dial
- Additional custom function button
- Improved TTL pop-up flash
- Focus stacking/bracketing
- Additional movie features inherited from the E-M5 Mark II
The OM-D E-M10 is a brilliant camera, so anything using that as a foundation to build and improve upon was always going to turn out to be a bit of a cracker. Subtle changes to the buttons make this camera even easier to use, and a carefully thought out list of technical upgrades make this a sensible investment. Borrowing features from their higher-end of the OM-D range, Olympus have released yet another tempting proposition to those thinking of making the move to mirrorless.
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.