Olympus HLD-9 Power Battery Grip for OM-D E-M1 Mark II
Looking to trade in your camera equipment? Get a quote now!
Product Code: 4153435J
Earn 249 Park Points
Olympus HLD-9 Power Battery Grip Summary
- Battery grip for the Olympus OM-D E-M1 Mark II
- Adds an extra BLh2 Rechargeable Battery to the E-M1 Mark II (sold separately)
- Additional controls to enable easier controls when held vertically
- 2 additional custom function buttons
- Same build quality as the E-M1 Mark II - ensuring that the grip is also dust, splash and freezeproof
- Can be used with the AC-5 AC Adapter for mains power, enabling long periods of studio photography can be achieved without worrying about battery power
Product features in detail
With a dust, splash and freezeproof ( Up to 10°C) construction and a new ergonomic design, the HLD9 power battery grip offers convenience and extra reliability to the Olympus OMD EM1 Mark II.
With this HLD9, the user will have the power of one, BLH1 Lithium Ion Rechargeable Battery in the camera body and a further one in the HLD9.
The rear of the HLD9 power battery holder is equipped with the same arrow pad, two control dials, and two function buttons, as on the camera body so that there are near identical controls whether the camera is held in landscape or portrait position.
The optional AC Adapter, AC5 can be used for studio photography or other situations when using the camera for long periods of time so that you don't need to worry about battery levels.
You can also attach the optional Grip Strap, GS5 (optional available) for an enhanced fit when using a telephoto lens. The shoulder strap can also be attached simultaneously.
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.