Nikon Prostaff 3S 10x42 Binoculars
Featuring superb optics, ergonomic design, waterproof, and fogproof performance.
Nikon Prostaff 3S 10x42 Binoculars Summary
- Extremely compact and lightweight
- High-reflectivity silver-alloy mirror coated prisms enhance brightness, multilayer-coated lenses
- Rubber armouring for shock resistance and a firm, comfortable grip
- Waterproof (up to 1m for 10 minutes) and fog-free
- Manufactured responsibly with lead and arsenic-free Eco-Glass
- Long eye relief design ensures a clear field of view, even for eyeglass wearers
- Turn-and-slide rubber eyecups
- 42mm objectives
- 10x magnification
- Minimum focusing distance of 3m
- Measures 150 x 130 x 52 mm
- Weighs 575g
Nikon Prostaff Binoculars feature superb optics, ergonomic design and waterproof, fogproof performance. As a member of the renowned Nikon ATB family, Prostaff Binoculars can be trusted to give you the vision you demand when the conditions are at their worst.
Extremely compact and lightweight, Prostaff 3S binoculars are ideal for casual outdoor activities. The slim body and comfortable grip ensure easy handling. Being waterproof and fog-free makes them suitable for all kinds of weather. Images are sharp and bright due to the multilayer-coated lenses and high-reflectivity prism coating. In addition, the 10x42 model features a wider field of view without compromising on the length of the eye relief. This makes finding objects, especially moving ones such as wild birds, much easier.
Nikon Prostaff 3S Binoculars in Detail
Optics Designed for Brighter Views
Prostaff 3S features an optical system created from lead-and-arsenic-free Eco-Glass. Multilayer coatings, which provide high light transmittance across the entire visible light spectrum, are applied for bright images. High-reflectivity silver-alloy mirror coating applied on the mirror surfaces of the prisms for a bright and clear view.
Long Eye Relief
Nikon has manufactured the Prostaff 3S binoculars, as well as many other of its optics, with a high-eyepoint design for long eye relief without vignetting. This provides a clear field of view for everyone, even when the user is wearing eyeglasses.
Prostaff 3S has a rugged rubber-armoured coating to provide a non-slip grip, even in the wettest conditions.
|Offers: Price Drop|
|Offer Category: Optics|
|Offer Product Type: Binoculars|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Scope Close focus (m): N/A|
|Scope Eyerelief (mm): N/A|
|Focal length (mm): N/A|
|Scope Lens coating: N/A|
|Max magnification: N/A|
|Min magnification: N/A|
|Scope Objective lens (mm): N/A|
|Scope Type: N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.