Nikon NIKKOR Z 24-50mm f/4-6.3 Zoom Lens
The Nikon Z 24-50mm lens is the world's smallest mirrorless full-frame NIKKOR zoom making it ideal for any wide-angle to standard photography or videography and is ultra portable for travel and more.view full description
Looking to trade in your camera equipment? Get a quote now!
Product Code: 3243245F
Earn 389 Park Points
Finance available - See options
Nikon NIKKOR Z 24-50mm f/4-6.3 Zoom Lens Summary
Nikon’s full-frame mirrorless Z lenses have become synonymous with high quality, sharp and richly detailed results. The new NIKKOR Z 24-50mm zoom lens continues with these traits, whilst also being the world’s lightest full-frame mirrorless lens with zoom capabilities. The design incorporates a clever retractable system making for a highly compact offering, which provides a versatile wide-angle to standard focal range. This is ideal for any number of subjects, from travel and architecture to street photography, general shooting and portraits.
The lens delivers highly accurate AF capabilities found in Nikon’s full-frame Z-mount camera system admirably, providing silent autofocus for both stills and video capture. Recently developed Eye-Detect and Animal-Detect AF works seamlessly with this lens and the competent variable aperture of f/4-6.3 will render pleasing out of focus areas as well as a large depth of field for landscapes when stopped down. Newcomers to Nikon’s mirrorless system might consider the Z5 camera and lens kit which combines this lens with the Z5 for everything needed to head out and capture beautiful images and movies.
|Offers: Price Drop|
|Offer Category: Camera Lenses|
|Offer Product Type: Nikon Z Mount|
|Aperture ring: N/A|
|Constant Aperture: N/A|
|Lens CIPA Image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): 19595|
|Distance scale: N/A|
|DoF scale: N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Focus distance limiter: N/A|
|Focal length: N/A|
|Focus method: N/A|
|Filter Thread: N/A|
|Full time manual: N/A|
|Hood supplied: N/A|
|Lens Image stabilization: N/A|
|Lens mount: N/A|
|Lens Materials: N/A|
|Maximum focal length: N/A|
|Maximum magnification: N/A|
|Maximum aperture (number): N/A|
|Maximum aperture (text): N/A|
|Max Format size: N/A|
|Minimum focal length: N/A|
|Lens Minimum focus distance (m): N/A|
|Minimum aperture (number): N/A|
|Minimum aperture (text): N/A|
|Motor type: N/A|
|Number of diaphragm blades: N/A|
|Power zoom: N/A|
|Special elements / coatings: N/A|
|Tripod collar: N/A|
|Lens type: N/A|
|Zoom lock: N/A|
|Zoom method: N/A|
Photographers and videographers who have been keen to join Nikon’s full-frame mirrorless system now have the highly competent Z5 camera and Z 24-50mm lens kit as a compelling option. The kit provides content creators with an extremely versatile wide-angle to standard zoom full-frame compact mirrorless system, which is instantly ready to capture stunning images and 4K videos.
The body itself is extremely compact and rugged, made with durable magnesium alloy and includes effective weather sealing for outdoor shooting. Anyone creating content in low light situations will benefit from the high ISO range of 100-51200, together with Nikon’s 5-axis in-body stabilisation system. Autofocus features include near silent and accurate 273 point Hybrid AF with Eye and Animal detect. A class-leading crystal clear EVF also provides realtime shooting information to quickly establish camera settings without removing the eye from the viewfinder. Users also benefit from a flip-out 3.2’’ touchscreen LCD which is easy to use for stills and video, providing 100% coverage with swipe, zoom and tap camera controls.
High quality 4K Ultra HD video is a pleasure to record to either card slot and allows the user to simultaneously capture high resolution stills images. In-camera time-lapses can also be recorded, cementing the Z5 as a true multimedia content creators tool. Smart-phone remote control, WiFi and Bluetooth connectivity join USB charging to deliver convenient features and a user-friendly, versatile shooting experience. With so many advanced features we are certain the Nikon Z5 kit will attract a whole new group of enthusiasts to their mirrorless system. The ability to also enjoy exceptional quality NIKKOR S-Line lenses and existing DSLR lenses with an optional FTZ adaptermake for a particularly appealing full-frame mirrorless proposition.
- Kit combining the world’s lightest full-frame zoom lens and compact mirrorless camera body
- Highly effective 5EV stops of in-body image stabilisation which works with any lens
- Silent, fast and accurate AF system which works with advanced Eye-Detect and Animal AF
- Broad ISO range for low noise stills and video recording even in low light situations
- Crystal clear and class leading high resolution EVF with realtime shooting information
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.