Nikon Monarch 7 8x30 Binoculars
Depended on throughout the world for their non-stop performance regardless of the weather or light conditions.
- Rubber-armoured coating for weather resistance
- Multicoated lenses increase brightness
- Sleek design
- Long eye relief design for comfort
Nikon Monarch 7 8x30 Binoculars Summary
- Compact and lightweight body uses fiberglass-reinforced polycarbonate resin
- Featuring Extra-Low Dispersion glass to compensate for chromatic aberration
- Turn-and-slide rubber eyecups make it easy to correctly position the eye
- Long eye relief design ensures a clear field of view, even for eyeglass wearers
- Dielectric High-Reflective Multilayer Prism Coatings
- Rubber armouring for shock resistance and a firm, comfortable grip
- Waterproof (up to 1m for 10 minutes) and fog-free with nitrogen gas
- Manufactured responsibly with lead and arsenic-free Eco-Glass
- 8x magnification
- 30mm objectives
- Minimum focusing distance of 2m
- Measures 119 x 123 x 48mm
- Weighs 435g
No other group of binoculars has such a distinguished record of success or such a large legion of followers as the Nikon Monarch line. From professionals to weekend warriors, these waterproof, fogproof Nikon Monarch binoculars are depended on throughout the world for their non-stop performance regardless of the weather or light conditions.
Comfort is king! Nikon's Monarch 7 binoculars suit all outdoor activities from hunting expeditions to nature walks. The sophisticated compact design weighs less than 500g, making the Monarch 7 the lightest in its class of high performance binoculars. Equally impressive are the superior optics and wide field of view.
This compact, high performer is rugged and reliable too. Waterproof and fog-free, it features a protective rubber armouring for shock resistance and a firm, comfortable grip. The long eye relief, turn-and-slide eyecups, and soft neck strap make it comfortable to carry and use.
Nikon Monarch 7 Binoculars in Detail
The new Monarch 7 30mm binocular features a new, sophisticated body design that is lighter and more compact. Its improved optical system features 30mm objectives, a wide apparent field of view and Nikon's ED (Extra-low Dispersion) glass lenses. The sharp, crisp views of the Monarch 7 are now even more portable and more convenient to take with you on your next adventure.
Superior Optical System
The Monarch 7 30mm binocular features Nikon's legendary ED (Extra-low Dispersion) glass lenses that effectively compensate for chromatic aberrations to provide images of superior contrast and outstanding resolution.
Compact Body Design
The dimensions of the Monarch 7 30mm binocular are around 119mm long by 123mm wide, making it more portable than ever before. Thanks to a fiberglass-reinforced polycarbonate resin, it's extremely durable, yet lightweight.
Dielectric High-Reflective Multilayer Prism Coatings
Applied to all lenses and prism surfaces, this technique provides almost the same brightness as that perceived by the naked eye, and clear high-contrast images that display accurate colour reproduction.
Turn-and-Slide Rubber Eyecups
The turn-and-slide rubber eyecups with multi-setting click stops allow users to adjust the eye-relief for a custom fit - providing a full field of view and maximum comfort during extended periods of use.
Fully Multicoated Eco-Glass Lenses
Multilayer coatings, which provide an even higher light transmittance across the entire visible light spectrum, are applied to all of the lens and prism surfaces that transmit light. This minimizes the loss of light due to reflection, thereby ensuring a more natural, clearer view.
Smooth Central Focus Knob
With this simple and intuitive design, bringing objects into focus has never been easier.
Waterproof and Fogproof
Monarch 7 binoculars are Nitrogen filled and O-Ring sealed for complete waterproof and fogproof performance.
Wide Apparent Field of View
With an apparent angular field of view of more than 60 degrees, the Monarch 7 30mm binocular makes it easy to find your subject.
Phase-Correction Coated Roof Prisms
Monarch 7 binoculars provide high-resolution images with extremely accurate colour reproduction, thanks to phase-correction coated prisms.
|Offer Category: Optics|
|Offer Product Type: Binoculars|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Scope Close focus (m): N/A|
|Scope Eyerelief (mm): N/A|
|Focal length (mm): N/A|
|Scope Lens coating: N/A|
|Max magnification: N/A|
|Min magnification: N/A|
|Scope Objective lens (mm): N/A|
|Scope Type: N/A|
No other group of binoculars has such a distinguished record of success or such a large legion of followers as the Nikon Monarch line.
From professionals to weekend warriors, these waterproof, fogproof Nikon Monarch binoculars are depended on throughout the world for their non-stop performance regardless of the weather or light conditions.
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.