This product has been discontinued.
Nikon Coolpix A900 Silver EX DEMO Missing USB Cable
Looking to trade in your camera equipment? Get a quote now!
Product Code: 3010196WEX
Nikon Coolpix A900 compact camera in silver EX DEMO
** MISSING USB CABLE **
|Product features in detail|
The Nikon Coolpix A900 compact camera has a 20.3 megapixel Backside Illumination CMOS image sensor which captures outstanding images in fine detail.
The Coolpix A900 has a powerful 35x optical zoom which is extendable to 70x Dynamic Fine Zoom and covers wide-angle 24mm to super-telephoto 840mm viewing angles (35mm equivalent), meaning it's possible to capture subjects in macro as close as 1 centimetre.
You can record 4K UHD movies at 30p with stereo sound with 1 touch of the dedicated Movie record button. A Pause recording function lets you stop and resume recording the same movie, and you can also save still images during playback. In addition, the Movie-editing function allows you to delete unwanted footage before or after saving.
It's easy to create Superlapse and Time-lapse movies on the A900. Superlapse movies take stills from movies and automatically create a 25 or 30fps fast-motion movie. Furthermore, they let you record different points of view and change the composition, unlike the fixed position of a normal Time-lapse movie.
In Time-lapse mode, a 10 second movie is automatically created from stills taken with interval-timer photography. You can select a scene such as Sunset, Landscape, or Cityscape and the A900 will set the most appropriate interval for you.
The A900 features High-performance vibration reduction (VR) which minimises camera shake, even when fully zoomed in. Electronic VR and Lens-shift VR together ensure stills are clear, with an effect equivalent to a shutter speed of 4.0 stops faster (at the maximum telephoto position). 5-axis hybrid VR keeps the camera steady when shooting movies, for guaranteed crisp recordings.
Full control and command dial
The Coolpix A900 incorporates a mode dial which offers quick and easy access to exposure modes (P/S/A/M) and lets you manually control aperture and shutter speed, and a command dial to adjust aperture and shutter speed values. It also provides access to other various functions, and lets you adjust zoom during playback, or rewind and fast-forward movies.
Nikon's SnapBridge keeps a continual, low-power connection between the A900 and your smart device for simple control over your photography. You can sync shots while shooting and can instantly and easily share your work. SnapBridge also allows you to control the major functions of the A900, keep it up to date, and a whole lot more besides.
|What else is included in the box?|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.