- Call us: 01444 237070
- Contact Us
- Sign In / Register
Newell M80 II Shadowless Tent Open Box
The Newell M80 II Shadowless Tent includes a set of backgrounds, small tripod and bright max 15000 lux LED lighting for taking attractive product shots for auctions and catalogue shots in a small portable studio.
Earn 170 Park Points
Trade in & Trade up
Looking to trade in your photo equipment? Get a quote now!
Newell M80 II Shadowless Tent Summary Open Box
The Newell M80 II shadowless tent is a mobile photo studio hidden in a small cover. With its help you can take attractive product photos for online auctions and professional catalogues. The set includes a set of backgrounds, a small tripod and your own LED lighting.
Mobile photographic studio
Thanks to the well-thought-out construction, the tent assembly is extremely simple and quick. The aluminum frame provides the appropriate rigidity and light weight. Tent cover material is extremely durable and resistant to damage. After folding the whole set takes very little space in your luggage. You can easily take it with you on a photographic assignment in your company or home.
Many arrangement possibilities
The set includes three colored backgrounds (white, black and orange). They allow for creative arrangement of the whole composition, depending on the specificity of the photographed product. The backgrounds are made of durable plastic resistant to moisture and creasing. The Newell M80 shadowless less tent has two “entrances”. You can shoot from either the top or the side, straight on or at an angle. The top window is ideal for flat lay photography. The composition and lighting possibilities are virtually endless.
The tent is equipped with two LED panels, whose position can be freely adjusted to achieve various lighting setups. Its interior has been covered with a special material that evenly distributes the light generated by the lamps. An additional diffuser allows for a diffused, soft lighting effect, while reducing glare, reflections and shadows on the photographed product.
Up to 15000 lux, a color temperature of 5500 K (+/- 200) and a color rendering index CRI of 92+ achieve natural and pleasing to the eye results. Photographed products will be well illuminated and colors will be rendered correctly. The built-in controller allows for stepless adjustment of the lighting power. You can easily adjust the appropriate parameters in order to obtain the best results.
Thanks to the use of energy-saving LEDs, Newell’s lighting consumes much less power than traditional bulbs. Long sessions won’t affect the environment or your wallet. The large space provides adequate air circulation and the modern LEDs ensure that the device does not emit excessive heat. You can shoot for long hours, without worrying about overheating the lamp and damaging the tent. Excellent workmanship of Newell LED lamps guarantees approximately 50,000 hours of trouble-free, trouble-free operation.
A small tripod with a cell phone holder is a perfect addition to the whole set. They will make it easier to take blur-free and perfectly framed photos, using your camera or smartphone.
Newell M80 II Shadowless Tent Specifications
- model: Newell M80II
- power: 80W
- illumination intensity: max 15000 lux
- color temperature: 5500 K (± 200 K)
- CRI factor: 92+
- number of LEDs: 2 x 78 pcs.
- rated voltage: AC 110 V or 220 V, DC 18 V
- estimated lifetime of the LED panel: 50000 h
- dimensions: 84 x 84 x 84 cm (after unfolding)
- weight: about 5.2 kg
Contents of the set
- Newell M80 shadowless tent for product photography
- two LED panels
- power adapter with light output regulation
- three color backgrounds (white, black, orange)
- user manual
|Offers: Price Drop|
|Offer Category: N/A|
|Offer Product Type: N/A|
|Guide number: N/A|
|Pan/tilt Head: N/A|
|Zoom head: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Added to basketx
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.