Nanlite Pavotube 15C 1-LED Light Tube Kit
The Nanlite Pavotube 15C 1x LED Light Tube Kit includes a 77cm long RGBW colour adjustable light with dual power source, bright OLED screen and special effects for photography, video, film and TV.
Nanlite Pavotube 15C 1x LED Light Tube Kit
NanLite PavoTube RGB+WW LED Tubes are an amazingly versatile lighting fixture that features 0 to 100% dimming with maximum illumination of 1400 lumens (352Lux @ 1m) at 5600K, as well as a full spectrum RGB and pre-programmed special lighting effects. With the color temperature adjustable from 6500-2700K, a CRI of 98 and a TLCI of 95 this device exceeds most studio lighting needs. It also features a choice of over 360 static light colors on the RGB spectrum and can cycle through the entire spectrum at a speed of your choice.
With six pre-programmed special effects in a simple menu system, this NanLite RGBWW light tube makes it easy to imitate lighting scenarios that can otherwise be tricky to recreate. At the touch of a button, you can simulate the lighting effects of an emergency services vehicle (cop car), flame (candlelight), lightning storm, an SOS signal, and two different types of continuous flicker/flash. Each of the special effects has many different settings to help you refine it and create precisely the effect you need, as well as an LCD panel showing you exactly what settings you're using, making it easy to fine tune and then recreate them in future.
With easy-to-use dials and buttons set into one end of the light tube, as well as built-in 2.4gHz radio control and master/slave functions, this RGB tube light is versatile enough to slot right into your existing set up without needing a lot of extra preparation. This light’s master/slave mode also makes it easy to synchronise multiple lights by chaining them together using the included sync cable to create a powerful bank of lights performing synchronised effects.
Perfect for use in the studio or on location, this lightweight tube is available in 2-foot and 4-foot lengths. Both length variants are 1.9 inches in diameter making them T12 compatible. It can be powered using the included AC adapter, and also has a built-in 2200mAh battery for use where no mains power supply is available. Supplied in a padded carrying case complete with all the accessories you need to get going, including mounting clips for adapting your light to a tripod or the wall. The light itself has octagonal ends, allowing it to be placed on the floor or a surface at a specific angle to give you maximum control over the finished effect of the lighting.
Both 2-foot and 4-foot variants are available as single lights as well as two light and four light kits
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.