MindShift Gear Stash Master Photo Cube M
With 10 litres of storage and customisable dividers, the MindShift Gear Stash Master Photo Cube M is a versatile camera cube, which fits into any large backpack, roller or duffel to protect your gear.
MindShift Gear Stash Master Photo Cube M Summary
This versatile MindShift Gear Stash Master Photo Cube M is a new medium sized cube in a range from MindShift Gear, which can be added to any large backpack, camera roller or duffel bag. The useful 10 litre volume holds a standard camera body, two or four lenses and a flashgun, and the camera cube features an additional zippered mesh pocket, which can hold camera batteries, a memory card wallet and lens cloth.
MindShift Gear has designed the photo cube with a high-density velex interior, while reinforced vertical dividers keep your gear secure and protected. Carry handles make it easy to transport and you can sling it over your shoulder with the included shoulder strap.
Made from water-resistant fabrics with DWR coating, the Stash Master will keep your equipment protected, and is a great solution for professionals and enthusiasts alike. Stash Master photo cubes can also be used to increase personal gear space in a variety of Think Tank products including the SpeedTop™, Backlight® Elite 45L, and Rotation Series Think Tank Backpacks.
Key MindShift Gear Stash Master Photo Cube M Features
- Padded insert allows you to use your own bag, increase personal gear space or use as a stand-alone storage cube
- Versatility to customise gear layouts with adjustable divider set with articulating dividers
- High-density velex interior, cross-linked foam and durable reinforced vertical dividers
- Inner zippered mesh pocket
- YKK zippers and performance zipper pulls
- Easy to pull the cube from a bag or backpack with grab handle
- Attach the included shoulder strap to the side webbing loops
- Low profile design (handles, logo, zipper pulls) reduce catch points when placing in bags and backpacks
- Fold-back lids and panels remain open when placed in bags and backpacks
- Water-resistant fabric and DWR coating keeps gear protected
MindShift Gear Stash Master Photo Cube M in More Detail
- 1 standard body – Example: Sony A7 series, Nikon Z7 series
- 2 to 4 lenses – Example: Nikon 70-200mm f/2.8, 24-70mm f/4, 35mm f/1.4, 85mm f/1.4, up to 70-200mm f/4 unattached
- Zippered Mesh Pocket – Example: Batteries, card wallet, lens cloth
MindShift Gear bag compatibility
- Rotation 34L Backpack
- SpeedTop 30L Backpack
- BackLight Elite 45L Backpack
- Retrospective Weekender
- Nylon/Poly Double Diamond two tone 210/320
- Poly 200D
- PolySpun 550D Spun C/PU
- Vellex interior
- Belly O Mesh
- Nylex and Poly 200D dividers
- Non-slip fabric on shoulder strap
- YKK® RC Fuse (abrasion-resistant) zippers
- 3-ply bonded nylon thread
- Durable water-repellant (DWR) coating
What’s in the box
- MindShift Gear Stash Master Photo Cube M
- Shoulder strap
MindShift Gear Stash Master Photo Cube M Specifications
- External Dimensions: 28 x 27.3 x 14.6 cm
- Internal Dimensions: 26.7 x 26 x 13.3 cm
- Weight: 0.5 kg including divider set and shoulder strap
- Volume: 10 litres
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.
Peace of mind with our 6 month warranty
This product has been thoroughly tested by our team of photographers and we are happy to give a 6 month warranty as a result. The number of tests depends on the individual product but we are confident in this product having tested all the major functions. Anything that isn’t as you would expect, we then make a note of and show this in the condition notes on the page.
So you can be confident you are buying a great piece of kit that’s been looked after by a fellow photographer and seen many extraordinary sights, tested by our team of photographers and now looking forward to being set free to capture more great images!