MindShift Gear Filter Nest Storage Case
MindShift Gear Filter Nest Storage Case
The MindShift Gear Filter Nest Storage Case is a two-piece storage solution designed for carrying and organizing round filters. Comprised of two separate pouches-an outer protective shell and an inner organizer-this versatile case can accommodate eight filters, lens caps, or step-up/down rings up to 82mm in diameter. Additionally, both an integrated belt loop and grab handle on the outer case offer a variety of means for porting and attaching the case to backpacks, belts, and even tripods.
The outer pouch is a padded, zippered shell designed with an additional front zippered pocket for holding lens cloths or other small accessories. This pouch's belt loop is compatible with the rotation180° Panorama and Professional backpacks, where it attaches to the waist strap to integrate into the unique sliding mechanism of the pack. Alternatively, a grab-handle with slide-release closure can be used for simply carrying the ouch or for hanging from a tripod for easy access while shooting.
The removable inner pouch holds round filters side-by-side within a series of four divided layers, each of which is color-coded. The rear-most divider is wider than the others to specifically accommodate thicker filters, such as variable NDs and polarizing filters. The dividers are constructed from a no-scratch material to ensure protection from dust and debris.
|Product features in detail|
|Offer Category: Bags and Cases|
|Offer Product Type: Bag Accessories|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Internal height (mm): N/A|
|Internal length (mm): N/A|
|Internal width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Laptop section: N/A|
|Bag Material: N/A|
|Personal section: N/A|
|Tripod connection: N/A|
|Bag Type: N/A|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.