Manfrotto MVK500AM 500 Twin Leg Aluminium Tripod with 500 Fluid Head Kit
Looking to trade in your camera equipment? Get a quote now!
Product Code: 9370117E
Earn 359 Park Points
Finance available - See options
MVK500AM Kit including MVH500A Fluid Head and MVT502AM Aluminium Tripod
|Product features in detail|
The Manfrotto MVH500A Fluid Drag Video Head with MVT502AM Tripod and Carry Bag features a a fluid head with a wide platform to support the HDSLR form factor, and a 60 mm half ball for quick leveling without adjusting the legs. The head supports a maximum weight load of 11 pounds and has a built-in pre-set spring-loaded counterbalance of 5.3 pounds. It features a tilt range of -70°/+90° and it provides 360° panning rotation. The head also features a side lock system for the sliding QR plate, and an integrated bubble level.
The 2-stage tripod feature a 75 mm bowl and includes a 75 to 60 mm adapter so you can use the MVH500A head. The legs are individually adjustable, and feature a mid level spreader for stability on uneven ground. The minimum height of the tripod and head is just over two feet, for getting low angle shots, and the maximum height is just over 5 feet. The legs feature non-removable feet suitable for exteriors and interiors, and are gentle on delicate floors. The included padded carry bag makes transporting your tripod and head simple and easy.
Padded Carry Bag
|Offer Category: Tripods|
|Offer Product Type: Aluminium Tripods|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Carry bag: N/A|
|Closed length (mm): N/A|
|Includes Head: N/A|
|Head type: N/A|
|Leg lock type: N/A|
|Leg sections: N/A|
|Tripod Load capacity (kg): N/A|
|Tripod Material: N/A|
|Max height (mm): N/A|
|Min height (mm): N/A|
|Tripod Type: N/A|
|Leg angles (deg): N/A|
|Angle adjustable legs: N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.