Manfrotto MKBFRLA4B-BHM Befree 2N1 Aluminium Leg Lock Tripod Kit
Trade in bonus
Looking to trade in your camera equipment? Get a quote now! and get a bonus of up to £100
Product Code: 9370036P
Earn 149 Park Points
Manfrotto Befree 2N1 Travel Tripod
The Manfrotto Befree 2n1 aluminium travel tripod with lever lock and ball head kit is the ideal solution for advanced hobbyist photographers who want versatility and maximum performance combined in one simple solution, ideal for travelling. Its ergonomic design makes operating the Manfrotto Befree 2n1 intuitive and fast, enabling even the most demanding photographers to set their equipment up quickly and easily, so they can completely focus on catching the desired shot. The Befree 2n1 features an integrated full size aluminium monopod that can be easily mounted in a few steps. By simply unlocking the dedicated mechanism on the leg with the leg warmer on, and pulling out the tripod column, the two solid aluminium blocks can be joined together with the dedicated cap screwed under the column. The monopod can easily hold up to 5kg (11 lbs) payload.
This model also provides a new locking mechanism called the QPL Travel lever, a brand-new system developed by Manfrotto, that brings the full locking power of the professional QPL lever on professional Manfrotto tripods like the 190 & 055 collections, to a more lightweight version that is ideal for travel. The new on-off mechanism makes set-up and adjustment easy and secure, providing full stability in all its configurations when the tripod is open. The ergonomic leg-angle selector is designed to be used by both right and left-handed photographers, enabling everyone to change shooting perspectives intuitively, and to find the right tripod height without losing focus on the shot they want. The Befree 2n1 can easily be set to three independent leg angle positions, guaranteeing full shooting versatility for all the creative ideas that can emerge outdoors.
The spider is developed to ensure perfect stability on all types of terrain, including the most uneven, always keeping the camera completely steady and ready to capture sharp images. It features the Easy Link, just like Manfrotto professional 190 & 055 tripods, allowing photographers to enhance their creativity by adding accessories that make their shot unique and unforgettable. Photographers who love adding lights or reflectors can now take amazing outdoor shots that were previously only achievable with heavy accessorized tripods. The tripod is kitted out with Manfrotto's Advanced 494 aluminium Centre ball head, a small but powerful and intuitive head that allows quick and precise camera movement. The 494 Centre ball head features three independent controls: a main knob for managing the sphere lock, an integrated friction control knob that adjusts the ball tension so that equipment weight is always perfectly balanced and shots framed effortlessly; an independent panoramic knob that keeps the horizon flat and moves the camera horizontally, enabling astonishing landscape shots.
The head mounts a unique plate that makes it fully compatible with the world's most widespread standard head attachments: Manfrotto RC2 and Arca-swiss style. With this aluminium plate fixed to the camera, all Manfrotto heads and almost all tripod heads on the market featuring Arca-style attachments can be set up rapidly and effortlessly, with no need for disassembling components.
Product features in detail
|Offer Category: Tripods|
|Offer Product Type: Aluminium Tripods|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Carry bag: N/A|
|Closed length (mm): N/A|
|Includes Head: N/A|
|Head type: N/A|
|Leg lock type: N/A|
|Leg sections: N/A|
|Tripod Load capacity (kg): N/A|
|Tripod Material: N/A|
|Max height (mm): N/A|
|Min height (mm): N/A|
|Tripod Type: N/A|
|Leg angles (deg): N/A|
|Angle adjustable legs: N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.