Manfrotto MKBFRLA-BH Befree Advanced Alpha Aluminium Leg Lock Tripod Kit
Manfrotto MKBFRLA-BH Befree Advanced Alpha Aluminium Leg Lock Tripod Kit for Sony Alpha A7 and A9 Series cameras
- Balances performance with portability
- Ergonomic design for hassle-free setup
- QPL Travel Lever for easy setup
- Custom made plate for Sony alpha bodies
Manfrotto MKBFRLA-BH Befree Advanced Alpha Aluminium Leg Lock Tripod Kit for Sony
- Dedicated plate maximises stability in all camera positions
- QPL Travel lever secures maximum stability and easy setup
- Centre Ball Head with three independent ergonomic controls
- Side pull selector ensures quick setup with both hands
- Unique premium design, 100% Made in Italy
The Manfrotto Befree Advanced Alpha travel tripod is a special version of the Befree Advanced Lever dedicated to all Sony camera users who want maximum performance and stability in all shooting positions.
The plate is designed to match Sony 7 and Sony 9 camera bodies (a7 II, a7 III, a7R II, a7R III, a7S II, a9), to ensure perfect grip, even in the most angled camera shots. The front jut of the plate physically blocks the camera, preventing any play both on tilt and rotational movements, always keeping the camera stuck to the head plate. The result is impressive camera stability, which takes image sharpness to the highest level. The plate is also fully compatible with the world's most widespread standard head attachments: Manfrotto RC2 and Arca-swiss style. With this aluminium plate fixed to the camera, all Manfrotto heads and almost all tripod heads on the market featuring Arca-style attachments can be set up rapidly and effortlessly, without disassembling components.
Its ergonomic design makes operating the Manfrotto Befree advanced intuitive and fast, enabling even the most demanding photographers to set their equipment up quickly and easily, without losing sight of their desired shot. The Befree Advanced features a new spider developed to ensure perfect stability on all types of terrain, including the most uneven, always keeping the camera completely steady and ready to capture sharp images.
This model also provides a new locking mechanism called the QPL Travel lever, a brand-new system developed by Manfrotto that brings the full locking power of the QPL lever on professional Manfrotto tripods like the 190 & 055 to a more lightweight version that's ideal for travel. The new on-off mechanism makes set up and adjustmenteasy and secure, providing full stability in all configurations when the tripod is open.
The ergonomic leg-angle selector is designed to be used by both right and left-handed photographers, enabling everyone to change shooting perspectives intuitively and find the right tripod height without losing focus on the shot they want to capture.
The Befree advanced can easily be set to three independent leg angle positions, guaranteeing full shooting versatility for all the creative ideas that can emerge outdoors.
The spider featured on this innovative model also provides an Easy Link, just like Manfrotto's professional 190 & 055 tripods. This allows photographers to enhance their creativity by adding accessories that make their shot unique and unforgettable. Photographers who love adding lights or reflectors can now take amazing outdoor shots that were previously only achievable with heavy accessorised tripods.
The tripod is kitted out with Manfrotto's Advanced 494 aluminium Centre ball head, a small yet powerful and intuitive head that enables quick and precise camera movement. The 494 Centre ball head features three independent controls: a main knob for managing the sphere lock, an integrated friction control knob that adjusts the ball tension so that equipment weight is always perfectly balanced and shots framed effortlessly; an independent panoramic knob that keeps the horizon flat and moves the camera horizontally, enabling astonishing landscape shots.
Befree advanced for Sony is the best travel tripod for passionate photographers who want maximum performance from their tripod and above all from their cameras. This lightweight travel tripod is the optimal combination of portability, solidity, easy set-up and operation. It is built with the unique goal of enabling individuals to express their talent using their camera with the confidence of a professional support solution. The Befree advanced Travel Tripod for Sony, ball head kit is available in black.
Product features in detail
|Safety Payload Weight||8 kg|
|Min Height||40 cm|
|Maximum Height||151 cm|
|Maximum Height (with Center Column Down)||128 cm|
|Closed Length||40 cm|
|Head Type||Ball Head|
|Legs Tube Diameter||12, 15.5, 19, 22.5 mm|
|Base Diameter||40 mm|
|Leg Angles||22°, 54°, 89°|
|Top Attachment||3/8 screw|
|Base Type||40 mm|
|Carrying Bag Included||Yes|
|Independent Pan Lock||Yes|
|Leg Lock Type||Flip Lock|
|Maximum Working Temperature||70 C|
|Minimum Working Temperature||-30 C|
|Upper Disc Diameter||40 mm|
|Offer Category: Tripods|
|Offer Product Type: Aluminium Tripods|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Carry bag: N/A|
|Closed length (mm): N/A|
|Includes Head: N/A|
|Head type: N/A|
|Leg lock type: N/A|
|Leg sections: N/A|
|Tripod Load capacity (kg): N/A|
|Tripod Material: N/A|
|Max height (mm): N/A|
|Min height (mm): N/A|
|Tripod Type: N/A|
|Leg angles (deg): N/A|
|Angle adjustable legs: N/A|
A lightweight aluminium design with a versatile ball head kit attached, offering a reliable and intuitive quick release system. This setup is perfect for Sony alpha users looking for a travel tripod that is reliable and easy to set up on the go.
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.