Manfrotto Advanced2 Shoulder bag L
This product has been discontinued.
Manfrotto Advanced2 Shoulder bag L
Trade in & Trade up
Looking to trade in your photo equipment? Get a quote now!
Manfrotto Advanced 2 Bags Summary
The Advanced 2 Bags is reliable and functional with a new touch of urban style. These bags are very easy to use on the go new tripod holders, new divider system, pockets and rain covers, all designed with great attention to photographer's needs, both in terms of practicality and portability. Advanced bags are made with iconic style credentials and Italian design.
The Advanced 2 Bags are the perfect partner for advanced amateur photographers, supporting them every day. These photographers lead very dynamic lives. They are in different places every day, always looking for the perfect shot, constantly on the move between their work space, the city, and beyond. The new collection is focused on providing functionality and durability, together with high levels of comfort and style. They meet all photographers’needs and use preferences, and thanks to their versatility, they’re the perfect fit for urban settings.
The Manfrotto Slim-tech Protection System provides extremely compact gear protection. Made of special high-stretch, thermoformed EVA combined with an extra layer of foam, this divider system boosts your camera bag’s capacity, enabling it to carry more gear while delivering uncompromising security. Finished with Manfrotto’s signature brushed fabric that is extra-soft to the touch.
New 15mm High Stretch EVA thermoformed dividers. Thermoformed back panel design to enhance comfort. Upgraded to a modern urban look with coated material, carbon elements, logo and branding items. A perfect match for the Manfrotto and Joby tripod range, from mini tripods to large tripods such as the Befree GT.
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.