MagMod Basic Speedlite Flash Modifier Kit
Looking to trade in your camera equipment? Get a quote now!
Product Code: T5730100H
Earn 99 Park Points
The MagGrip's universal design attaches to almost any hotshoe flash ever made, making it one small investment that grows with you and your business.
Want to upgrade your flash later down the road? No prob. The MagGrip works with a variety of mixed flash brands, so you won't need to upgrade all of your modifiers when you move up to a different size flash. You're welcome.
Velcro is for grandma's shoes. Not for speedlites.
Gone are the days of fighting with annoying velcro, sticky adhesives, bulky straps or mad scientist DIY contraptions to secure modifiers to your flash.
With two freakishly strong magnets embedded in the MagGrip, you can add and remove our magnetic modifiers in an instant. You'll work more efficiently and look like the professional you are.
Speedlite grids done right.
Nothing to lose. Nothing to break. Faster than lightning.
We've taken the typical grid and redesigned it, making our MagGrid a super durable, magnetized honeycomb grid.
Easier than Instagram. Just as fast.
With the MagGel, you can add and correct color on the fly even under challenging shooting conditions.
Pop up to 3 rigid gels, which are based on standard Rosco colors, into the MagGel. They're secure and ready-to-go in 2 seconds tops.
Finally, gel sheets that don't suck.
No cutting. No taping.
No crumpling. No nonsense.
Our rigid plastic gels slip into a durable, magnetized rubber sleeve without any hassles.
Because you can never have too many modifiers.
With the MagGrip on your flash, you can instantly (and quietly!) add our magnetic modifiers to control the color, shape, and level of light in your shot.
Stack as many MagMod modifiers on top of the MagGrip as your heart desires in any order. Go nuts. Get creative.
With MagMod gear simplifying your process, you can actually focus on your photography.
MagMod Basic Speedlite Flash Modifier Kit
<video width="480" height="640" autoplay=">
|What else is included in the box?|
|Offer Category: Studio Lighting|
|Offer Product Type: Flashgun Accessories|
|Guide number: N/A|
|Pan/tilt Head: N/A|
|Zoom head: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.