Lowepro Whistler RL400 AW II Roller Bag
Looking to trade in your camera equipment? Get a quote now!
Product Code: 9360270G
Earn 254 Park Points
The Lowepro Whistler RL 400 AW II is part of Lowerpro’s most adaptable series of bags engineered to withstand the most extreme of the most extreme conditions. The bag provides uncompromised security and protection of your valuable equipment whether you’re working in the wilderness or are an adventure photographer in need of a good amount of space for camera, video and functional outdoor gear. Constructed from durable all-season materials this roller format bag is ready for travel.
- Ideal for travelling the bag is airline carry on compatible and offers a removable camera gear box with Maxfit and a trolley sleeve
- Remove the camera insert to turn the bag from a dedicated camera carry to a rugged travel roller
- Designed for professional level mirrorless system cameras and DSLRs kits
- The bag can fit 1 pro DSLR such as a Canon 5D with up to 70-200mm f/2.8 lens attached, in addition to 4-5 lenses or speedlights, a 15-inch laptop, 10-inch tablet, smartphone, pro tripod and accessories
- Other optional equipment that the bag can fit include a Mavic Drone with controller, DJI Osmo Pro Gimbal, or Olympus OMD smaller kit
- Constructed from waterproof Nylon 66 dual coated fabric that combined with the AW Cover delivers uncompromised protection
- CradleFit laptop/tablet sleeve provides easy access for asset management when working in the field
- For improved durability the wheels of the bag are treated with urethane and feature a compression moulded FromShell tub along with a 22-inch heavy-duty collapsing handle
- There are grab handles on 4 sides of the bag for comfortable handling
- For small items such as ID and smartphones there is a zip stash pocket located at the front of the bag
- Tripod can be attached externally via two removable quick release accessory straps
- The bag features exterior dimensions of 12.6 x 9.8 x 18.9-inches and interior dimensions of 11.0 x 5.9 x 16.5-inches while weighing 2.39kg
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.