Lowepro DroneGuard Kit
Go above and beyond with the ultimate grab-and-go carry system for your quadcopter and all the extra parts.
The DroneGuard Kit is more than a simple carrying case for drones, The DroneGuard Kit is an inventive system of dividers that helps manage all quadcopter and action video camera gear. It's designed to complement the X-shape of today's most popular drones and safely organize all accessories. Unique and highly functional, this kit goes beyond the "pick-and-pluck" systems of the competition and offers users a perfect, out-of-the-box solution.
- Keep all parts of a drone kit organized, neat and within easy reach
- The modular design may be configured for multiple uses and scenarios
- Protective and supporting dividers keep all parts tightly arranged and provide extra security for fragile gimbal-and-drone set-up
- Rigid and protective tray with honeycomb interior, plus comfortable carry straps
- Detachable Battery Box includes 4 padded and removable dividers
- Hook/loop attachment system with Velex for easy configuration
- Built to fit and organize all your drone/quad components, including cameras, transmitters, cords, tools, spare parts, manuals, etc.
- lightweight and portable design keeps all equipment safe and within each for storage, transport, set-up and use on location place it in car or larger bag for travel
- Includes modular components for flexible use and easy customization: Battery Box with 4 dividers and outer loops, Sidewalls with pockets, plus Transmitter Divider
- Built to secure and protect gear with retention straps, elastic loop system, rigid base, padded and adjustable dividers and durable materials that resist moisture and abrasion
|Offers: Price Drop|
|Offer Category: Bags and Cases|
|Offer Product Type: Drone Accessories|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Internal height (mm): N/A|
|Internal length (mm): N/A|
|Internal width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Laptop section: N/A|
|Bag Material: N/A|
|Personal section: N/A|
|Tripod connection: N/A|
|Bag Type: N/A|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.