Lexar 256GB 3500x (525MB/Sec) Professional CFast 2.0 Card
Looking to trade in your camera equipment? Get a quote now!
Product Code: 8032245N
Earn 450 Park Points
Finance available - See options
Designed to address the exacting demands of todays top content innovators, the Lexar Professional 3500x CFast 2.0 card provides new thresholds of high-speed performance and large capacity options to easily capture the highest-quality 4K video and beyond. And with a read transfer speed up to 525MB/s, the card dramatically accelerates post-production workflow.
Lights. Memory card. Action. Whether shooting broadcast-quality videos, professional-league touchdowns, or feature-length blockbusters, today's cinematographers, filmmakers, and content creators need a card that delivers the quality expected at the highest level of cinematography.
Powerful high-speed capture and transfer. The high-speed performance of the card maximizes the capabilities of next-generation, cinema-grade video camera s, allowing you to capture the highest-quality RAW, ProRes, and 4K video, and beyond. And with an industry-leading read transfer speed up to 525MB/s, you'll quickly power through post-production.
Record longer with high-capacity options. The card is offered in large capacity options to address the requirements of professionals to capture lots of footage, and keep shooting. So from the first take through to post-production, you'll have the speed and space you need to capture the highest cinema-quality video for your next masterpiece.
Designed for 4K video camera s. The card has been developed to meet the intense demands of camera s capable of capturing 4K video and beyond. It's designed for compatibility with most 4K video camera s.
|Offer Category: Accessories|
|Offer Product Type: CFast|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.