Leica Summicron M 35mm f/2 ASPH Lens Black Anodised
The black anodised Leica Summicron-M 35mm is a bright f/2 aperture prime lens at a popular standard focal width, which eliminates virtually any distortion and delivers consistently exceptional images.
Leica Summicron-M 35mm f/2 ASPH wide-angle Lens in Black SUMMARY
- Classic reportage lens
- Outstanding imaging performance and high speed
- 11 aperture blades creates a circular aperture for a smooth look in out of focus areas
- Almost complete freedom from distortion, even when wide open
- Unique bokeh
- Compact and robust construction
- Full-metal rectangular lens hood
- Thread mount and threaded protection ring for lens front when hood is not attached
- Metal lens cap
This outstanding classic focal width prime lens offers exceptional image performance and distinctive ‘Leica’ style bokeh. Despite its high speed and impressive imaging quality the lens remains very compact. The Summicron-M 35mm features a full-metal rectangular lens hood with a screw mount. A screw-in protector ring is provided to protect the filter thread of the lens when the hood is not in use. This lens is suited to reportage, documentary portraits, street photography and general purpose shooting.
|Offer Category: Camera Lenses|
|Offer Product Type: Leica Lenses M mount|
|Aperture ring: Yes|
|Constant Aperture: Yes|
|Lens CIPA Image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Diameter (mm): 53|
|Length (mm): 35|
|Weight (g): 255|
|Distance scale: Yes|
|DoF scale: Yes|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Focus distance limiter: N/A|
|Focal length: 35 mm|
|Focus method: N/A|
|Filter Thread: 39 mm|
|Full time manual: N/A|
|Hood supplied: Yes|
|Lens Image stabilization: N/A|
|Lens mount: Leica M|
|Lens Materials: N/A|
|Maximum focal length: 35|
|Maximum magnification: 0.057|
|Maximum aperture (number): 2|
|Maximum aperture (text): f/2|
|Max Format size: Full Frame|
|Minimum focal length: 35|
|Lens Minimum focus distance (m): 0.7|
|Minimum aperture (number): 16|
|Minimum aperture (text): f/16|
|Motor type: N/A|
|Number of diaphragm blades: 8|
|Power zoom: N/A|
|Special elements / coatings: 1 aspherical element|
|Tripod collar: N/A|
|Lens type: Prime lens|
|Zoom lock: N/A|
|Zoom method: N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.