Leica APO-TELEVID 82 Spotting Scope Straight View
The Leica APO-Televid 82 features apochromatically corrected optics combined with the new FL lenses and an 82 mm diameter objective increase the light yield by more than 6 % and the imaging performance is clearly visible when viewing the finest, natural details and structures in the highest possible resolution.
For that little bit extra in terms of experiencing nature, especially in poor lighting conditions. Top-of-the-range spotting scope delivering professional standards for all users. An innovative 4-part fluoride lens objective for maximum color fidelity and rchness of contrast. Optically neutral front lens glass to protect the APO optic and Leica AquaDura coating. Particularly short close focus distance of 3.9 meters. Rubber-protected magnesium housing, waterproofed up to 5 meters.
It is the perfect tool for experiencing nature at very close range. High-quality images can be captured with a camera using photo or digital adapters. The innovative Leica AquaDura coating considerably reduces these disturbing factors. As with the lotus plant, this new water and dirt-resistant protective layer on the outer glass surfaces ensures that dirt and moisture are barely able to take hold on the specially adapted surface structure of the optic.
|Offer Category: Optics|
|Offer Product Type: Spotting Scopes|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Scope Close focus (m): 3.9|
|Scope Eyerelief (mm): N/A|
|Focal length (mm): N/A|
|Scope Lens coating: N/A|
|Max magnification: N/A|
|Min magnification: N/A|
|Scope Objective lens (mm): 82|
|Scope Type: Straight|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.