HD Pentax FA 50mm f/1.4 Lens
The HD Pentax FA 50mm f/1.4 Lens for full-frame and APS-C K Mount DSLR camera renders edge-to-edge sharpness, boasts a bright aperture for subject separation and multi layer coatings for beautiful results.
HD Pentax FA 50mm f/1.4 Lens Summary
A fast normal-length prime, this Pentax HD PENTAX-FA 50mm f/1.4 features a bright maximum f/1.4 aperture in a compact and portable design. The lens offers a natural field of view similar to the human eye and is an excellent choice for street photography, portraiture, and more. It provides a minimum focusing distance of just 1.5', allowing you to capture nearby subjects and dynamic imagery. Constructed with specialized optical elements to cover the full-frame image circle of K-mount cameras, this lens utilizes a multilayer HD coating to ensure high-contrast images with excellent edge-to-edge sharpness.
- Full-Frame | f/1.4 to f/22
- Fast Normal-Length Prime
- Compact and Portable Design
- Multilayer HD Coating
- Minimum Focusing Distance: 1.5'
- Rounded 8-Blade Diaphragm
A normal-length prime optimized for full-frame Pentax K-mount cameras, the lens can also be used with APS-C models where it provides an approximate equivalent focal length of 75mm.
Fully compatible with all K-mount DSLR cameras and K-mount film cameras, this lens allows you to retain all camera functions.
Manufactured with a high-grade HD (high-definition) coating, this multilayer coating improves light transmittance to deliver sharp, high-contrast images with minimal flare and ghosting, even in demanding lighting conditions such as backlighting.
Bright f/1.4 maximum aperture contributes to both low-light performance as well as offering precise control over depth of field.
An eight-blade diaphragm control mechanism produces soft and natural bokeh from f/1.4 to f/2.8 while also minimizes the streaking effect of point light sources.
Well-suited for a wide variety of subjects including street photography and portraiture, this prime lens offers a minimum focusing distance of 1.5' and allows you to easily capture nearby subjects.
|Offer Category: N/A|
|Offer Product Type: N/A|
|Aperture ring: N/A|
|Constant Aperture: Yes|
|Lens CIPA Image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Distance scale: N/A|
|DoF scale: N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Focus distance limiter: N/A|
|Focal length: N/A|
|Focus method: N/A|
|Filter Thread: N/A|
|Full time manual: N/A|
|Hood supplied: N/A|
|Lens Image stabilization: N/A|
|Lens mount: N/A|
|Lens Materials: N/A|
|Maximum focal length: N/A|
|Maximum magnification: N/A|
|Maximum aperture (number): N/A|
|Maximum aperture (text): N/A|
|Max Format size: N/A|
|Minimum focal length: N/A|
|Lens Minimum focus distance (m): N/A|
|Minimum aperture (number): N/A|
|Minimum aperture (text): N/A|
|Motor type: N/A|
|Number of diaphragm blades: N/A|
|Power zoom: N/A|
|Special elements / coatings: N/A|
|Tripod collar: N/A|
|Lens type: N/A|
|Lens Level: N/A|
|Best For: N/A|
|Zoom lock: N/A|
|Zoom method: N/A|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.