Hama 6944 5m 3.5mm Sync Cable
This professional quality flash sync cable is an essential part of any studio photographer's kit if they use professional or semi professional flash heads. The jack plug simply pushes into the socket on one of the flash heads and the other end is plugged into the sync socket on the camera body. The 90° plug at the camera end helps to ensure that the plug is not accidentally pulled out of the socket in the event of a snag or a pull on the cable, thus helping to ensure that no shot is missed or time wasted.
- Medium length 5m cable
- Bright red colour is easily seen to aid health and safety and avoid accidents
- An essential if you use flash heads with correct size sync socket
- For connecting studio flash units so that the camera and the flash gun are triggered simultaneously
- Angled (90°)
- 3.5 mm jack plug, 2 pins - PC plug
|Offer Category: Studio Lighting|
|Offer Product Type: Studio Flash Triggers|
|Guide number: N/A|
|Pan/tilt Head: N/A|
|Zoom head: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.