- Call us: 01444 237070
- Contact Us
- Sign In / Register
H&Y 100x150mm Rev-GND 0.6 (GND4/2-st)
H&Y 100x150mm Reverse-GND 0.6 (GND4 / 2-stop) including Magnetic Filter Frame will balance brighter skies in your scene
Earn 99 Park Points
Trade in & Trade up
Looking to trade in your photo equipment? Get a quote now!
H&Y Reverse GND Filter 100x150mm 0.6 | GND4 | 2-stop with Magnetic Filter Frame Summary
The H&Y 100x150mm Reverse GND 0.6 | GND4 | 2-stop is made of tough Corning® Gorilla® Glass III with premium coating. With 2-stop light control you can reduce the effects of brighter skies and other high dynamic range scenes using this graduated ND filter.
The filter effectively reduces the exposure for the centre bottom to the sides of the frame and can last for years thanks to tough glass, well made frames and all without any colour cast on your results. The GND series is perfect for shooting landscapes, seascapes, cityscapes and other high contrast scenes.
- 100mm x 150mm size
- Made from Corning Gorilla Glass III
- Oil/water-proof with double-sided coatings
- No colour cast or white balance change
- For 100mm K-Series Filter Holder or adapted holders from other brands
- 9-Layer Multi-Coating
- Quick Release Magnetic Filter Frame fitted as standard
- Magnetically Mounts on Holder
- Includes a microfibre Cleaning Cloth and Filter Pouch
Extra Strength And Scratch Resistant Glass
At the heart of H&Y filters is the specialist technology from Corning®. Gorilla® Glass 3 is not only chemically strengthened but its atomic configuration is formulated so that the glass is more durable. Corning® Gorilla® Glass 3 is fundamentally tougher and more damage resistant even before chemical strengthening.
Gorilla® Glass 3 enables improved damage resistance and toughness compared to previous glass compositions, better able to resist deep scratches that cause glass to break.
H&Y K-series Reverse GND Filters are available in the following stops:
- H&Y 100x150mm Reverse GND 0.6 | GND4 | 2-stop
- H&Y 100x150mm Reverse GND 0.9 | GND8 | 3-stop
- H&Y 100x150mm Reverse GND 1.2 | GND16 | 4-stop
|Offers: Price Drop|
|Offer Category: Camera Lenses|
|Offer Product Type: ND Filters|
|Aperture ring: N/A|
|Constant Aperture: N/A|
|Lens CIPA Image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Distance scale: N/A|
|DoF scale: N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Focus distance limiter: N/A|
|Focal length: N/A|
|Focus method: N/A|
|Filter Thread: N/A|
|Full time manual: N/A|
|Hood supplied: N/A|
|Lens Image stabilization: N/A|
|Lens mount: N/A|
|Lens Materials: N/A|
|Maximum focal length: N/A|
|Maximum magnification: N/A|
|Maximum aperture (number): N/A|
|Maximum aperture (text): N/A|
|Max Format size: N/A|
|Minimum focal length: N/A|
|Lens Minimum focus distance (m): N/A|
|Minimum aperture (number): N/A|
|Minimum aperture (text): N/A|
|Motor type: N/A|
|Number of diaphragm blades: N/A|
|Power zoom: N/A|
|Special elements / coatings: N/A|
|Tripod collar: N/A|
|Lens type: N/A|
|Lens Level: N/A|
|Best For: N/A|
|Zoom lock: N/A|
|Zoom method: N/A|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Added to basketx
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.