Godox V350C TTL Flash for Canon Cameras
The Godox V350C TTL Flash for compatible Canon Cameras has a built-in Li-Ion battery for up to 500 full power flashes, built-in wireless transmission from up to 50m and user-friendly LCD control panel.
Godox V350C TTL Flash for Canon Cameras Summary
Godox Ving V350C Camera Flash Speedlite for Canon with advanced functions including high-speed sync, a built-in 2.4 GHz radio system, and a rechargeable lithium-ion battery capable of 500 full power flashes is a valuable asset for Canon camera users. With a lightweight design and guide number of 118′ at ISO 100 and 105mm, the V350C is useful for both on-camera and off-camera operation.
Users can also use it as an optical slave in addition to use as a radio TTL master/slave unit. It is versatile as well, with the ability to tilt from -7 to 90° and rotate 270°. Multiple functions and features built into the unit, includes HSS, stroboscopic flash, 1st and 2nd curtain sync, and a fast recycle time of 0.1 to 1.7 seconds. The flash is compatible with numerous Canon cameras, see features for the list.
- 2000mAh Rechargeable Battery: Built-in Li-ion battery(7.2V/2000mAh) offer 0.1s～1.7s recycle time and over 500 full power flashes. No tedious charging preparation & heavy burden
- Full TTL Functions and : Supports HSS(max.1/8000s), front&rear curtain sync, FEC, multi flash, manual flash, wireless ID setting, etc.
- Withstanding Overheat and Useful Functions: GN36(m ISO 100,@105mm),22 steps of power output(1/1～1/128). Support TTL/M/Multi/S1/S2S modes, 24-105mm auto/manual zooming. With C.Fn custom function settings
- Convenient LCD Panel: With LED Panel to offer clear and easy operation. Use 4 function buttons to change various settings according to different situations. Turn the select dial to choose the amount of the settings
- Compatible Canon Cameras: 1Dx Mark II, 1Dx, 5Ds/5Dsr, 5DIV, 5D Mark III, 5D Mark II, 5D, 7D Mark II, 7D, 6D Mark II, 6D, 80D, 77D, 70D , 60D, 50D, 40D, 30D, 800D, 750D/760D, 700D, 650D, 600D, 550D, 500D, 450D, 400D Digital, 350D Digital, 100D, 1200D, 1000D, 1100D, M5, M3
- Model: V350C Guide No. (1/1 output @105mm): 36(m ISO 100)
- Flash duration: 1/350 to 1/20000 seconds
- Flash coverage: 24-105mm
- Transmission range (approx.): ≤50m Full power flashes: Over 500
- Swinging / tilting flash head (bounce flash): 0° to 270° horizontally and -7° to 90° vertically
- Flash exposure compensation (FEC): Manual FEB. : ±3 stops in 1/3 stop increments (Manual FEC.)
- Sync mode: High-speed sync (up to 1/8000 seconds), first-curtain sync, and real-curtain sync
- Multi flash: Provided (up to 90 times, 99Hz) Wireless flash function: Master, slave, off
- Controllable slave groups: 3(A, B and C) Channels: 16(1~16)
- Effective range (approx.): Center:0.6~4m/Periphery:0.6~2.5m
- Power supply: Lithium Battery (7.2V/2000mAh)
- Recycle time: 0.1s~1.7s / Red LED indicator will light up when the flash is ready.
- Power saving: Power off automatically after approx. 90 seconds of idle operation. (60 minutes if set as slave)
- Sync Trigger Mode: Hotshoe, Optic triggering
- Dimensions: 150*62*38mm (W*H*D) Weight without battery: 210g Weight with battery: 290g
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.