GMC Outdoor Photographer of the year
Outdoor Photographer of the year
Now in its fifth year, Outdoor Photographer of the Year has established itself as one of the world's foremost photography competitions in this genre. Last year, it received 10,000 professional and amateur entries from over 30 countries, including the UK, USA, Canada, Australia, China, Japan, South Africa, Germany, The Netherlands and Sweden. Outdoor Photographer of the Year is a stunning collection of the winning, commended and shortlisted photographs from the 2015 competition. Among a sea of excellent images, these are the photographs that exhibit that elusive extra dimension subtlety of composition, mastery of light, photographer's vision which elevates an image to greatness. The book offers a tour of the world's extreme environments captured by those environments' greatest photographers. Combining beautiful design with narrative captions and technical details, it will inspire the growing audience of outdoor photographers and adventure enthusiasts alike. The competition's judges include Outdoor Photography magazine editor Steve Watkins, landscape guru Pete Bridgwood, National Geographic wildlife photographer Andrew Parkinson and adventure specialist Pete Webb. Run in conjunction with Fj¤llr¤ven Sweden's premium outdoor gear manufacturer the competition offers an extraordinary first prize. In Spring 16, the winner will join the Fj¤llr¤ven Polar Dog Sled Expedition, a 300km winter adventure across the Arctic tundra. They will steer their own dog sled all the way from Signaldalen, Norway, to the forests of Jukkasj¤rvi, Swedish Lapland, through some of the wildest and most photogenic scenery in the world.
|Offer Category: Accessories|
|Offer Product Type: Books|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.