Fujifilm XC 50-230mm f/4.5-6.7 OIS Telephoto Zoom Lens Silver Ex Demo
The silver version of the Fujifilm XC 50-230mm f/4.5-6.7 OIS lens sports an excellent telephoto zoom range with high speed autofocus, as well as image stabilisation for shake reduced sharper images.
Fujifilm XC 50-230mm f/4.5-6.7 OIS Ex Demo
**NO LENS HOOD AND HAS THIRD PARTY LENS CAP
6 Month Warranty
The wide zoom range of the FUJINON XC50-230mmF4.5-6.7 OIS starts at 76mm and goes to 350mm (35mm format equivalent) with consistently outstanding optical performance all the way through.
The powerful 50-230mm lens will let you capture your subject at a distance with clarity. The all-glass 10 group / 13 element lens configuration includes 1 aspherical lens and 1 ED lens. Superb optical performance is ensured via optical image stabilization effectively minimizing blur when shooting at longer focal lengths or in low light.
A reduced weight focusing lens combined with a high-precision stepping motor guarantees high-speed autofocusing and suppresses any noise from the zoom mechanism.
For FUJIFILM X-Pro1 and X-E1 customers
The FUJINON XC50-230mm f/4.5-6.7 OIS lens does not feature an aperture ring in order to make it compact and lightweight. When using this lens, please update your camera body's firmware to enable aperture adjustment via the camera's command dial. To update you camreas firmware, please visit www.Fujifilm.com
|Offers: Price Drop|
|Offer Category: Camera Lenses|
|Offer Product Type: Fujifilm Lenses X mount|
|Aperture ring: N/A|
|Constant Aperture: N/A|
|Lens CIPA Image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Diameter (mm): 69|
|Length (mm): 111|
|Weight (g): 375|
|Distance scale: N/A|
|DoF scale: N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Focus distance limiter: N/A|
|Focal length: 50 - 230 mm|
|Focus method: N/A|
|Filter Thread: N/A|
|Full time manual: Yes|
|Hood supplied: N/A|
|Lens Image stabilization: Yes|
|Lens mount: N/A|
|Lens Materials: N/A|
|Maximum focal length: 230|
|Maximum magnification: 0.2|
|Maximum aperture (number): 4.5|
|Maximum aperture (text): N/A|
|Max Format size: N/A|
|Minimum focal length: 50|
|Lens Minimum focus distance (m): 1.1|
|Minimum aperture (number): 22|
|Minimum aperture (text): N/A|
|Motor type: N/A|
|Number of diaphragm blades: 7|
|Power zoom: N/A|
|Special elements / coatings: 1 aspherical lens, 1 ED glass element|
|Tripod collar: N/A|
|Lens type: N/A|
|Lens Level: N/A|
|Best For: N/A|
|Zoom lock: N/A|
|Zoom method: N/A|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.