Fujifilm Instax Mini 11 Charcoal Grey Instant Camera + 10 Shots (2280393T)
Get 10 shots included with the compact, stylish and easy to use Fujifilm Instax Mini 11 Charcoal Grey Instant Camera with 10 Shots (2280393T), which makes the perfect gift for yourself as well as anyone in your life.
Fujifilm Instax Mini 11 Charcoal Grey Instant Camera with 10 Shots Included Summary
Get 10 shots included with the Fujifilm Instax Mini 11 Charcoal Grey Instant Camera with 10 Shots (2280393T). This compact and stylish instant Fujifilm camera is fun, easy to use and gives you credit card sized instant film prints. The updated model features an automatic exposure option for great results every time. There’s also a built-in high-performance flash to light the scene by automatically calculating surrounding brightness. Mini 11 can capture bright backgrounds and bright subjects even in dark situations like parties, interiors and clubs.
If you want to photograph a selfie, simply pull out the lens to instantly switch to Selfie Mode. You can check your framing with the mirror next to the lens. Use Selfie mode to shoot a subject 30 to 50cm away so you can get a clear close-up shot every time.
- Instant film camera
- Includes Fujinon 60mm Lens with Selfie Mirror
- Simply pull out the lens to instantly switch to Selfie Mode
- Two shutter button accessories and a strap are included.
- Automatic Exposure and Automatic Flash
- Dedicated Selfie and Close-Up Shooting Modes
- Optical Viewfinder with Target Spot
You can get any of the camera colours with 10 shots included bundle:
- Instax Mini 11 Ice White Instant Camera with 10 Shots
- Instax Mini 11 Sky Blue Instant Camera with 10 Shots
- Instax Mini 11 Charcoal Grey Instant Camera with 10 Shots
- Instax Mini 11 Blush Pink Instant Camera with 10 Shots
- Instax Mini 11 Lilac Purple Instant Camera with 10 Shots
The Fujifilm Instax Mini 11 camera is also available as camera-only in the following colours:
|Offer Category: Digital Cameras|
|Offer Product Type: Instant Cameras|
|AE Bracketing: N/A|
|Autofocus Modes: N/A|
|Articulated Screen: N/A|
|Aperture priority: N/A|
|Built-in flash: N/A|
|Battery Life (CIPA): N/A|
|Camera CIPA image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Continuous drive (fps): N/A|
|Custom white balance: N/A|
|Digital zoom: N/A|
|Effective pixels (megapixels): N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Exposure compensation: N/A|
|External flash: N/A|
|Flash range (metres): N/A|
|Focal length (equiv.): N/A|
|Focal length multiplier: N/A|
|Flash modes: N/A|
|HDMI Port: N/A|
|Headphone port: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
|Image ratio w:h: N/A|
|Camera Image stabilization: N/A|
|JPEG quality levels: N/A|
|Live view: N/A|
|Camera Lens mount: N/A|
|Manual exposure mode: N/A|
|Maximum shutter speed (electronic): N/A|
|Maximum ISO: N/A|
|Maximum ISO (boosted): N/A|
|Max resolution: N/A|
|Maximum shutter speed (seconds): N/A|
|Maximum aperture: N/A|
|Manual focus: N/A|
|Microphone port: N/A|
|Camera Minimum focus distance (cm): N/A|
|Minimum ISO: N/A|
|Minimum ISO (boosted): N/A|
|Minimum macro focus distance (cm): N/A|
|Minimum shutter speed (seconds): N/A|
|Metering modes: N/A|
|Number of focus points: N/A|
|Number of white balance presets: N/A|
|Optical zoom multiplier: N/A|
|Orientation sensor: N/A|
|Other resolutions: N/A|
|Remote control: N/A|
|Screen dots: N/A|
|Screen size: N/A|
|Screen type: N/A|
|Shutter priority: N/A|
|Sensor photo detectors (megapixels): N/A|
|Sensor size: N/A|
|Sensor type: N/A|
|Storage types: N/A|
|Subject / scene modes: N/A|
|Timelapse recording: N/A|
|Camera Type: N/A|
|Uncompressed format: N/A|
|Camera USB: N/A|
|USB charging: N/A|
|Viewfinder coverage: N/A|
|Viewfinder magnification: N/A|
|Viewfinder resolution: N/A|
|Viewfinder type: N/A|
|Video formats: N/A|
|Video Mode Categories: N/A|
|Video Modes: N/A|
|WB Bracketing: N/A|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.