EcoFlow 110W Portable Solar Panel
The lightweight and foldable EcoFlow 110W Portable Solar Panel offers an industry-leading 23% conversion rate so it's faster and easier to charge from anywhere, whether camping off grid or remote working.
Тhіѕ рrоduсt іѕ nоt іn ѕtосk, but іѕ uѕuаllу аvаіlаblе frоm оur ѕuррlіеr wіthіn 5-7 dауѕ оf уоur оrdеr bеіng рlасеd. If paying by payment card, no money is taken until the item is in stock and ready to be dispatched.
Earn 219 Park Points
Trade in & Trade up
Looking to trade in your photo equipment? Get a quote now!
EcoFlow 110W Portable Solar Panel Summary
- Portable and lightweight
- Up to 23% conversion rate
- Durable with IP68 waterproof rating
- One-piece folding design
With an industry-leading 23% conversion rate, it's far lighter and appro 10% smaller than similar portable solar panels on the market. That means a faster, easier charge wherever you are.
Take it camping, on a road trip or in your backyard with a case that doubles as a stand. Unzip and prop up your panel at just the right angle to ensure maximum solar coverage.
Waterproof & Durable
Designed to withstand your adventurous lifestyle, this panel is IP68 certified. That means we dunked it underwater for 72hrs in lab conditions. Just to make sure*. Built with a high-strength composite, it can take a beating too. That's an all-weather ready panel designed to stand the test of time.
* Water and dust resistance were tested under controlled laboratory conditions with a rating of IP68 under IEC standard 60529 (maximum water depth of 1 meter for up to 72 hours.)
It comes with a carry case too.
On the go? Keep your panel folded up and protected while you hit the road. Save valuable trunk space and go easy knowing your panel is safe. Once you arrive, simply unfold, prop up and start generating clean, green electricity.
What's in the box
- 110W Solar Panel
- 110W Solar Panel Bag
- Solar to XT60 Charging Cable
- 110W Solar Panel User Manual
|Offers: Price Drop|
|Offer Category: N/A|
|Offer Product Type: N/A|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.