DJI OM 4 SE Mobile Gimbal
The DJI OM 4 SE Mobile Gimbal is a feature-rich, ultra compact foldable smartphone stabiliser with clever magnetic phone attachment that converts to a tripod for selfies and vlogging which is ready to go!
DJI OM 4 SE Mobile Gimbal Summary
With a host of tried and tested gimbals and stabilisers under their belts, DJI has released the DJI OM 4 SE Mobile Gimbal for smartphone users. It is the same as the OM 4 aside from not coming with a Magnetic Ring holder, which means you get 15 hrs runtime with a super easy to use gimbal for your smartphone. It’s ready to go instantly with an upgraded Magnetic Phone Clamp 2 for an ultra compact foldable smartphone stabiliser with clever magnetic phone attachment, that even converts to a tripod for selfies and vlogging.
- The DJI OM 4 SE features Magnetic Phone Clamp 2 for effortless capture whenever inspiration strikes
- Foldable and storable compact size Gimbal Stabiliser for most phones
- Never post a shaky video again with built-in 3-Axis stabilisation. Even with an external lens added, DJI OM 4’s powerful 3-axis motor keeps your smartphone steady and your video smooth
- Try out the amazing ‘Hitchcock effect,’ a DynamicZoom shot that delivers a Hollywood feel with minimal knowhow
- Whether you’re taking a selfie or a group photo hands-free gesture control is the way to go
- Remotely control OM 4 with just a gesture so you can snap a pic or start a video easily
- ActiveTrack, Follow, and Sport Modes make engaging content easier than ever
- This is the same product as the OM 4, but is more affordable, has an upgraded magnetic phone clamp, but no magnetic ring holder
DJI OM 4 SE Mobile Gimbal in More Detail
Magnetic Quick-Release Design
The magnetic phone clamp and magnetic ring holder enable effortless capture whenever inspiration strikes. Attach your smartphone to DJI OM 4 SE instantly, perfect for filming on the go.
Intelligent Shooting Modes
Filming Made Easy - Your eye-catching videos will be the center of attention thanks to the creative features of DJI OM 4 SE.
Intelligent Features - Reimagine What is Possible
DJI OM 4 SE is packed with one-of-a-kind features that ensure truly magnetic content.
Time for Timelapse - Make Every Second Count
Speed up fluffy white clouds drifting across an open sky or condense a road trip into a few seconds. Impress your friends with captivating, compact videos.
Creative Possibilities - But Wait, There’s More
Take advantage of a whole host of creative modes to add more pizazz to your shots.
App - DJI Mimo App
The DJI Mimo app features a video editor that allows you to compose masterpieces on the fly. Built-in tutorials provide guidance so you can focus on creating.
3-Axis Stabilization - Don’t Settle for Shaky Footage
At its core, DJI OM 4 SE was designed to provide unbelievably smooth footage along with countless creative shooting options.
Never post a shaky video again. Even with an external lens added, DJI OM 4 SE’s powerful motor keeps your smartphone steady and your video smooth.
OM 4 SE directly controls the shutter of most smartphone cameras and has also been specially optimized for certain brands.
Designed for Efficiency DJI OM 4 SE simplifies every situation, creating the most streamlined shooting experience possible.
What's in the box
- 1 x DJI OM 4 SE
- 1 x Magnetic Phone Clamp
- 1 x Grip Tripod
- 1 x Power Cable
- 1 x Storage Pouch
- 1 x Wrist Strap
DJI OM 4 SE Mobile Gimbal Specifications
|Dimensions||Unfolded: 276×119.6×103.6 mm
Folded: 163×99.5×46.5 mm
|Weight||Gimbal: 390 g
Magnetic Phone Clamp: 34 g
|Compatible Phone Weight||230 ± 60 g|
|Compatible Phone Thickness||6.9-10 mm|
|Compatible Phone Width||67-84 mm|
|Battery Type||18650 Li-ion|
|Battery Capacity||2450 mAh|
|Battery Energy||17.64 Wh|
|Battery Voltage||7.2 V|
|Battery Charging Temperature||5 to 40 °C (41 to 104 °F)|
|Battery Operating Temperature||0 to 40 °C (32 to 104 °F)|
|Battery Operating Time||15 hrs
* Under ideal conditions with the gimbal fully balanced.
|Battery Charging Time||2.5 hrs
* Measured with a 10W charger.
|Battery Gimbal Charging Port||USB-C|
|Battery External Device Charging Port||USB-A|
|Battery Universal Mount||1/4" Threaded Hole|
|Gimbal Consumption||1.2 W
* Under ideal conditions with the gimbal fully balanced.
|Gimbal Mechanical Range||Pan: -161.2° to 171.95°
Roll: - 136.7° to 198°
Tilt:- 106.54° to 235.5°
|Gimbal Max Control Speed||120 °/s|
|Wireless Model||Bluetooth Low Energy 5.0|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.