Datacolor SpyderX Create Kit
Datacolor SpyderX Create Kit Summary
Photography, videography, digital design – whatever your creative pursuit, the SpyderX Create Kit includes the tools you need from point of inspiration through project completion. This versatile kit includes everything you need for your ideal photo shoot or digital design work. Capture color inspiration, integrate scanned colors into your digital workflow, ensure color accuracy, consistency, and sharp images on your monitor, connect with newer devices – even add some extra storage space!
SpyderX is our most accurate, fastest (4X faster), easiest monitor color calibrator ever. Groundbreaking lens-based color engine provides a higher level of color accuracy for multiple monitors. Designed for photographers and designers who want a fast, precise, and easy-to-use monitor calibrator.
Color-coordinate your photo shoot seamlessly. Scan the flat surface of any color to instantly find its Savage Universal background color match, paint color match, plus precise RBG, Hex and CIE Lab color data for use in photographic and digital design workflow and for easy conversion to Pantone colors.
Stabilize camera for sharp images. Flexible legs plus lightweight portability gives you the freedom to set up shots from a variety of angles. Can be used with SpyderX calibrator, Spyder Cube and Spyder LensCal.
Provides vertical storage space in your work area by easily attaching to/or removing from your computer. Includes an exposed screw thread designed to affix your SpyderX calibrator.
Adapts USB-A cables to USB-C ports. The cable is compatible with Mac, Windows-based PCs, Android devices and iPad Pro.
- Windows 7 32/64 and above
- Mac OS X 10.10 and above
- Monitor Resolution 1280×768 or greater
- 16-bit video card (24-bit recommended)
- 1GB of available RAM
- 500MB of available hard disk
- Internet connection for software download
|Offers: Price Drop|
|Offer Category: N/A|
|Offer Product Type: N/A|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.