CBL David Buschs Sony Alpha A7R III
David Busch's Sony Alpha a7R III Guide to Digital Photography is most comprehensive resource and reference for Sony's high-speed, high-resolution full frame mirrorless camera. Capable of 10 frame-per-second bursts even at 42 megapixels, the a7R III is fast enough for sports photography with the image quality that the most demanding landscape photographer demands. Coupled with remarkable low-light performance, fast sensor-based phase detect autofocus, and improved 5-axis in-body image stabilization, it gives you all the tools needed to take incredible images. This book will show you how to master those features as you explore the world of digital photography and hone your creativity with your a7R III.
Filled with detailed how-to steps and full-color illustrations, David Busch's Sony Alpha a7R III Guide to Digital Photography covers every feature of this camera in depth, from taking your first photos through advanced details of setup, exposure, lens selection, lighting, and more, and relates each feature to specific photographic techniques and situations. Also included is the handy camera “roadmap," an easy-to-use visual guide to the camera's features and controls. Learn when to use every option and, more importantly, when not to use them, by following the author's recommended settings for each menu entry. With best-selling photographer and mentor David Busch as your guide, you'll quickly have full creative mastery of your camera's capabilities, whether you're shooting on the job, as an advanced enthusiast exploring full frame photography for the first time, or are just out for fun. Start building your knowledge and confidence, while bringing your vision to light with the Sony a7R III.
|Offer Category: Accessories|
|Offer Product Type: Books|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.