CBL David Buschs Canon EOS 6D Mark II Guide
Trade in bonus
Looking to trade in your camera equipment? Get a quote now! and get a bonus of up to £100
Product Code: 9150038C
Earn 30 Park Points
David Busch's Canon EOS 6D Mark II Guide to Digital SLR Photography is your all-in-one comprehensive resource and reference for the long-awaited Canon EOS 6D Mark II camera, the company's most affordable full-frame camera. This upgraded 26.2 megapixel model features an enhanced autofocus system with 45 as many focus points as its predecessor. The Dual Pixel CMOS hybrid autofocus brings lightning-fast phase detect AF to live view and high-definition movie modes, too. The 6D Mark II has Wi-Fi/NFC connectivity to allow linking the camera to a computer and iOS or Android smart devices, and a fully articulated touch screen LCD. With this book in hand, you can quickly apply all these advanced features to your digital photography, while boosting your creativity to take great photographs with your Canon EOS 6D Mark II.
Filled with detailed how-to steps and full-color illustrations, David Busch's Canon EOS 6D Mark II Guide to Digital SLR Photography covers all this upscale full-frame camera's features in depth, from taking your first photos through advanced details of setup, exposure, lens selection, lighting, and more, and relates each feature to specific photographic techniques and situations. Also included is the handy 6D Mark II “roadmap," an easy-to-use visual guide to the camera's features and controls. Learn when to use each option and, more importantly, when not to use them, by following the author's recommended settings for every menu entry. With best-selling photographer and mentor David Busch as your guide, you'll quickly have full creative mastery of your camera's capabilities, whether you're shooting on the job, as an advanced enthusiast, or are just out for fun. Start building your knowledge and confidence, while bringing your vision to light with the Canon EOS 6D Mark II today.
|Offer Category: Accessories|
|Offer Product Type: Books|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.