Canon PIXMA G3501 Multi Function Wireless Printer
With all-in-one functionality the Canon PIXMA G3501 is a wireless, cloud enabled colour A4 printer, ideal for home office and small businesses, with high yield ink, high resolution prints and more
Canon PIXMA G3501 Multi Function Wireless Printer summary
This smart All-in-One printer is designed for straight-forward operation and robust performance, producing large print volumes in high quality, even in busy environments. Built with long-lasting, refillable ink tanks that deliver bold results for longer, stored in front-facing, integrated system with simple refill bottles for a mess-free experience. Suited to every office function, this compact printer can print, copy and scan straight from your smart device using Wi-Fi.via the Canon PRINT app. (Mac OS is not supported.)
- Print high-quality A4 documents and borderless photos with Canon’s FINE technology
- High yields¹ of ink up to 6000 pages from the black bottle, or 7000 pages from a set of colour ink bottles
- Print, copy and scan from smart devices via Canon PRINT app (iOS & Android) or quick printing from Mopria® (Android)
- Wi-Fi connectivity and 1.2” LCD screen
- Print in seconds from social media and cloud storage like Facebook, Google Drive, and Instagram using PIXMA Cloud link via the Canon PRINT app
- Durability to handle large print volumes
- This printer is compatible with Windows OS (see specifications for the exact versions). Please note that this printer does not support Mac OS. For Mac compatibility, why not take a look at the PIXMA G6050
What's in the box
- All-In-One printer - PIXMA G3510
- 4 high-yield ink bottles that enable the user to print up to 380 more pages*
- Power cord
- Setup CD-ROM
- Manuals and other documents
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.