Canon imagePROGRAF PRO-300 A3+ Photo Printer
Looking to trade in your camera equipment? Get a quote now!
Product Code: 1160148K
Earn 699 Park Points
Finance available - See options
Canon PRO-300 A3+ Photo Printer Summary
The Canon PRO-300 A3+ photo printer joins the impressive range of professional quality imagePROGRAF models and offers a new design with a smaller footprint. Despite the more compact size this printer is able to produce borderless gallery quality images with 10 LUCIA PRO pigment inks and a dedicated chroma optimiser coating which is applied to the ink surface. Lucia Pro inks are renowned for reproducing vibrant colours which accurately replicate the original photograph. We always recommend using a calibration device if possible, however the PRO-300 A3+ does an excellent job straight out of the box.
A variety of gloss and matt paper media can be handled by this printer including the ability to produce stunning panorama prints up to 990mm long. This provides excellent flexibility for not only home printing, but also for photographers who may sell prints to their customers. Unlike some other printers, Canon’s model doesn’t switch between ink tanks regardless of media selected, which saves time producing quicker results.
Connection is easy through WiFi or via ethernet allowing the printer to be stationed away from a computer, and is compatible with both Mac and PC. A number of other advanced features ensure quick and consistent photo printing for the home or office for beautiful results every time.
Canon PRO-300 A3+ Printer in more detail
Small footprint, big potential
The footprint is smaller than the comparable PIXMA PRO-10S and connects easily with a PC or Mac using Wi-Fi or ethernet.
Gallery quality printing with no ink switching
Achieve professional results on a wide variety of media up to A3+ size in very quick times thanks to zero ink switching.
Print without borders on a wide variety of media
Enjoy borderless printing on glossy or fine art papers and print panoramic images to custom lengths up to 990.60mm.
Enhanced colour gamut for greater depth
The PRO-300 uses 10 LUCIA PRO pigment inks to deliver outstanding colour as well as a dedicated chroma optimiser ink to reduce bronzing and produce stunning tonal superiority.
3-inch colour LCD menu screen
Quickly navigate the printer’s menus and functions thanks to a clear bright display that allows instant monitoring of printer functions, ink levels and paper settings.
Outstanding monochrome print quality
The imagePROGRAF PRO-300’s Matte Black ink enables greater expression of monochrome images with deeper and more vivid blacks particularly on fine art papers.
Accurate screen to print match, every time
Be confident in printing prowess thanks to the Canon Professional Print and Layout software and plugin, which takes colour matching to new levels of excellence.
High speed, high quality printing
Canon’s L-COA PRO processor easily handles large image data and calculates precise ink delivery at super-fast speeds to produce high quality prints without compromise.
Free Professional Print & Layout (PPL) plugin and software
The PPL plugin works either as standalone software or a plugin through Canon’s Digital Photo Professional imaging software, or Adobe Photoshop and Lightroom. Govern layout settings as well as preview the printed image or monitor and select colour management and profiling, using soft proofing’ and ‘hard proofing’ functions to enable accurate screen-to-print matching. Many other exciting options are accessible such as split gallery wrap printing and panoramic printing as well as access to EOS camera only functions such as DPRAW* and HDR.
Nozzle Misfire Detection
The PRO-300 detects if any nozzle is not firing correctly, and thanks to Canon’s print head design which incorporates a number of spare nozzles, fires backup nozzles to ensure no banding in the image whilst it is being printed.
Paper Skew Correction
For instances when paper may not be aligned correctly when fed through the printer, Paper Skew Correction on the imagePROGRAF PRO-300 automatically corrects and feeds to ensure a perfectly level print on the paper.
Ink Tank Density Checking
The PRO-300’s intelligent printing system checks the density levels of ink tanks, and periodically moves the ink tanks to shake the cartridges, ensuring density levels are consistent throughout each tank, for consistent high print quality.
Use PPL software to achieve the highest level of print fidelity from images captured on EOS Cameras. Functions such as DPRAW* Print and HDR Print can read the image data from EOS cameras, to reproduce the sharp areas of an image, as well as recover highlights from single exposure images.
*Only in EOS cameras equipped with the DPRAW function
- Ultra compact footprint allows the printer to be placed in smaller rooms and desks
- Beautiful quality results with vivid colours from 10 LUCIA PRO pigment inks and chroma optimiser
- Easy connectivity with either WiFi or ethernet for remote printing
- Accepts a wide range of media up to A3+ size for varied print size and paper weight options
- Impressive panoramic prints up to 990mm long, just under 1 metre for show stopping panos.
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.