Canon EOS R Mirrorless Camera + 24-105mm f/4-7.1 Lens Kit
The superb mirrorless EOS R bundled with the new versatile,compact 24-105mm f4-7.1 lens with its powerful optical Image Stabilizers. This combination is a great all-rounder, with the EOS R offering exquisite AF in low light to -6EVview full description
Looking to trade in your camera equipment? Get a quote now!
Product Code: 1012155R
Earn 2049 Park Points
Finance available - See options
Canon EOS R Full Frame Mirrorless Camera With 24-105mm f/4-7.1 lens
A pioneering full-frame EOS R camera for professionals and advanced enthusiasts
Building on over 30 years of EOS innovation and design heritage, EOS R sets the standard for the camera of tomorrow with a pioneering lens mount offering responsive, high-speed auto-focus in as little as 0.05 seconds. Along with a range of RF lenses, EOS R also is fully compatible with existing EF and EF-S lenses via a choice of 3 adapters, plus it boasts 4K video and state-of-the art connectivity for greater creative possibilities. A stylish and customisable magnesium alloy body brings new levels of operability to EOS users thanks to intuitive controls and a high degree of elegance.
Canon EOS R Mirrorless Camera Features in Detail
Achieve new levels of creativity made possible by pioneering technology
With a lens mount designed for the future, EOS R is compatible with the beginning of a new era in lens design, the Canon EOS R range. These lenses have been designed to work at the optimum distance from a full-frame sensor. The combination of high performance optics and the RF mount pushes forward the frontiers of creative capture thanks to cutting edge optics and advanced image processing in both stills and video.
Capture more detail thanks to advanced quality standards in photography and video
EOS R offers a full-frame 30.3 Megapixel Dual Pixel CMOS AF sensor which focuses without compromise thanks to its advanced phase detection system allowing the user to select between 5655 AF positions. Images and video are recorded with all the delicate subtleties of detail, colour and dynamic range thanks to advanced DIGIC 8 processing and in-camera Digital Lens Optimizer.
Use your EF and EF-S lenses, Speedlite flash, EOS accessories plus innovative RF optics
One of the advantages of the EOS system is its large range of EF lenses, accessories and flashes all of which can be used with the EOS R. For photographers and filmmakers who already have a range of EF and EF-S lenses, the EOS R can accept them easily via a range of Mount Adapters EF-EOS R with no loss of performance or quality. Canon's Speedlite flash range offers flexible and creative lighting possibilities while a range of EOS R System lenses, specially designed for the EOS R, opens the door to greater creativity.
Camera designed for you with refined ergonomics and responsive handling
EOS R offers a comfortable and familiar EOS handgrip coupled with a high degree of customisation, superb weather-proofing and a Vari-Angle screen. It makes it a camera designed for the user with speed of operation in mind. A multi-function touch bar allows easy thumb adjustment over a wide range of customisable settings while a Flexible Priority AE (Fv) mode enables either full manual or automatic setting of shutter speed, aperture or ISO and access to exposure compensation with the flick of dial.
Connect and share your images and movies with intelligent connectivity options
The EOS R has been designed for photographers and filmmakers on the move. The always-on Bluetooth allows a smartphone to be paired and GPS data recorded on images, plus for additional creative capture remote shooting via the Canon Camera Connect app offers greater freedom for flexible and creative shooting. The EOS R can even be remotely tethered to a computer via USB 3.1 or Wi-Fi for instant image review, making it the ideal tool when working in a studio.
Stunning 4K video quality with Dual Pixel CMOS AF, Digital Movie IS, 10-bit output and Canon Log
Filmmakers will love EOS R just as much as stills photographers. With audio control, a vari-angle screen, manual focus peaking and compatibility with EF and EF-S lenses via adapter, it's a highly accomplished filmmaking tool. Able to deliver stunning 4K video footage via HDMI output in 10-bit for the ultimate in high quality and grading possibilities. The EOS R boasts Canon Log, a recording setting that captures footage in neutral contrast with up to 12-stops of dynamic range at ISO 400 allowing post-production grading to extract every subtle nuance of colour and detail in shadows and highlights. Additionally, advanced Digital Movie IS provides 5-axis image stabilisation, giving the ultimate in smooth, shake-free footage.
Canon RF 24-105mm F4-7.1 IS STM
Enjoy all the benefits of the full frame EOS R system, everywhere – this versatile, compact RF 24-105mm lens with its powerful optical Image Stabilizer gives you the confidence to capture your world, stills and movie, day and night
- Next-generation imaging - Full frame quality, superb 5-stop optical Image Stabilizer, fast, smooth AF and a combined focus and Lens Control Ring for intuitive, customised control over camera settings.
- Versatile full frame image quality - See the whole story; epic vistas, tiny detail, striking portraits and candid moments. Shoot at 13cm with 0.5x Centre Focus Macro, stay handheld with 5-stop optical IS.
- Great for stills and movies - Track subjects and achieve smooth, natural focus when shooting movies thanks to the quiet STM motor that makes this lens ideal for stunning photos and video.
- An ideal everyday lens - One lens, but many possibilities. Thanks to a lightweight and compact design at just 395g, it’s a practical zoom from which to start your full frame mirrorless journey.
- 24-105mm - Versatile focal range
- 5-stop optical IS - Advanced image stabilisation
- STM motor - Fast focusing for stills, super smooth for movies
- Compact size - 88.8mm when stowed
- Focus and Lens Control Ring - Control settings and focus
CANON EOS R MIRRORLESS DIGITAL CAMERA BODY SPECIFICATIONS
Dual Pixel 36 x 24 mm CMOS AF sensor
Phase-difference detection system with image sensor (Dual Pixel CMOS AF)
4K and 10-bit
8.01cm (3.15") Clear View LCD II, approx. 2.1million dots
0.5-inch OLED colour EVF, 3.69 Million dots (1280x960)
Wireless LAN (IEEE802.11b/g/n) and Bluetooth
Canon RF (EF and EF-S lenses can be attached using Mount Adapters)
1x SD/SDHC/SDXC and UHS-II
135.8 x 98.3 x 84.4mm
Approx. 580 g
|Offer Category: Digital Cameras|
|Offer Product Type: Mirrorless Cameras|
|Model: Canon EOS R|
|AE Bracketing: N/A|
|Autofocus Modes: N/A|
|Articulated Screen: N/A|
|Aperture priority: N/A|
|Built-in flash: N/A|
|Battery Life (CIPA): N/A|
|Camera CIPA image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Continuous drive (fps): N/A|
|Custom white balance: N/A|
|Digital zoom: N/A|
|Effective pixels (megapixels): N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Exposure compensation: N/A|
|External flash: N/A|
|Flash range (metres): N/A|
|Focal length (equiv.): N/A|
|Focal length multiplier: N/A|
|Flash modes: N/A|
|HDMI Port: N/A|
|Headphone port: N/A|
|Height (mm): 216|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): 686|
|Weight (g): 19595|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
|Image ratio w:h: N/A|
|Camera Image stabilization: N/A|
|JPEG quality levels: N/A|
|Live view: N/A|
|Camera Lens mount: N/A|
|Manual exposure mode: N/A|
|Maximum shutter speed (electronic): N/A|
|Maximum ISO: N/A|
|Maximum ISO (boosted): N/A|
|Max resolution: N/A|
|Maximum shutter speed (seconds): N/A|
|Maximum aperture: N/A|
|Manual focus: N/A|
|Microphone port: N/A|
|Camera Minimum focus distance (cm): N/A|
|Minimum ISO: N/A|
|Minimum ISO (boosted): N/A|
|Minimum macro focus distance (cm): N/A|
|Minimum shutter speed (seconds): N/A|
|Metering modes: N/A|
|Number of focus points: N/A|
|Number of white balance presets: N/A|
|Optical zoom multiplier: N/A|
|Orientation sensor: N/A|
|Other resolutions: N/A|
|Remote control: N/A|
|Screen dots: N/A|
|Screen size: N/A|
|Screen type: N/A|
|Shutter priority: N/A|
|Sensor photo detectors (megapixels): N/A|
|Sensor size: N/A|
|Sensor type: N/A|
|Storage types: N/A|
|Subject / scene modes: N/A|
|Timelapse recording: N/A|
|Camera Type: N/A|
|Uncompressed format: N/A|
|Camera USB: N/A|
|USB charging: N/A|
|Viewfinder coverage: N/A|
|Viewfinder magnification: N/A|
|Viewfinder resolution: N/A|
|Viewfinder type: N/A|
|Video formats: N/A|
|Video Mode Categories: N/A|
|Video Modes: N/A|
|WB Bracketing: N/A|
With a 30.3 megapixel sensor, excellent low light performance and fantastic image quality, the Canon EOS R brings outstanding quality to photographers and videographers alike.
The incredible autofocus, improved useability and controls, superb weather proofing and a vari-angle screen make it a great camera to use wherever you are.
- Stunning image quality with a 30.3 Megapixel Sensor
- Incredible autofocus with 5655 AF positions
- The vari-angle screen makes it very easy to shoot, even in difficult positions
- Stunning 4K video quality with 12 stops of dynamic range and 5 axis image stabilisation
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.