Canon EOS M6 Mirrorless Body With EF-M 15-45mm IS STM Lens Black
For a versatile, lightweight kit the Canon EOS M6 mirrorless camera and the EF-M 15-45 mm IS STM lens in black, suit street, travel and portrait photography, along with recording gorgeous Full HD video.
- Large 24.2 megapixel sensor & powerful DIGIC 7 processor
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF for accurate subject tracking & sharp focussing
- 5-axis in-camera image stabilisation for smooth video
- Connected with Bluetooth, Wi-Fi and NFC
- Compact 15-45mm IS STM standard zoom lens
Canon EOS M6 Black Mirrorless Camera + 15-45mm EF-M Graphite Lens Kit Summary
Canon EOS M6 Mirrorless Camera Body - Black:
Take the performance and quality of a DSLR with you everywhere, with the Canon EOS M6, a compact mirrorless camera built for photographers on the go. Boasting a large, high quality sensor, 5-axis in-camera image stabilisation, powerful image processing, and Full 1080p HD Video, it's the perfect combination of a DSLR quality camera in a compact, pocket-sized mirrorless body.
Canon EF-M 15-45mm f/3.5-6.3 IS STM Graphite Lens:
|Offers: Price Drop|
|Offer Category: Digital Cameras|
|Offer Product Type: Mirrorless Cameras|
|Model: Canon EOS M6|
|AE Bracketing: N/A|
|Autofocus Modes: N/A|
|Articulated Screen: N/A|
|Aperture priority: Yes|
|Built-in flash: Yes|
|Battery Life (CIPA): 295|
|Camera CIPA image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Continuous drive (fps): 9.0|
|Custom white balance: Yes|
|Digital zoom: N/A|
|Effective pixels (megapixels): 24|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Exposure compensation: N/A|
|External flash: Yes|
|Flash range (metres): 5.00 m (ISO 100)|
|Focal length (equiv.): N/A|
|Focal length multiplier: 1.60|
|Flash modes: N/A|
|HDMI Port: N/A|
|Headphone port: N/A|
|Height (mm): 68|
|Length (mm): 45|
|Width (mm): 112|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): 390|
|Image ratio w:h: N/A|
|Camera Image stabilization: N/A|
|ISO: Auto, 100 - 25600|
|JPEG quality levels: Fine, standard|
|Live view: Yes|
|Camera Lens mount: N/A|
|Manual exposure mode: Yes|
|Maximum shutter speed (electronic): N/A|
|Maximum ISO: 25600|
|Maximum ISO (boosted): N/A|
|Max resolution: N/A|
|Maximum shutter speed (seconds): N/A|
|Maximum aperture: N/A|
|Manual focus: Yes|
|Microphone port: Yes|
|Camera Minimum focus distance (cm): N/A|
|Minimum ISO: 100|
|Minimum ISO (boosted): N/A|
|Minimum macro focus distance (cm): N/A|
|Minimum shutter speed (seconds): N/A|
|Metering modes: N/A|
|Number of focus points: 49|
|Number of white balance presets: 6|
|Optical zoom multiplier: N/A|
|Orientation sensor: Yes|
|Other resolutions: N/A|
|Processor: DIGIC 7|
|Remote control: N/A|
|Screen dots: 1040000|
|Screen size: N/A|
|Screen type: N/A|
|Shutter priority: Yes|
|Sensor photo detectors (megapixels): 26.00|
|Sensor size: N/A|
|Sensor type: N/A|
|Storage types: N/A|
|Subject / scene modes: N/A|
|Timelapse recording: N/A|
|Camera Type: N/A|
|Uncompressed format: N/A|
|Camera USB: N/A|
|USB charging: N/A|
|Viewfinder coverage: N/A|
|Viewfinder magnification: N/A|
|Viewfinder resolution: N/A|
|Viewfinder type: N/A|
|Video formats: N/A|
|Video Mode Categories: N/A|
|Video Modes: N/A|
|WB Bracketing: N/A|
Canon's latest mirrorless camera offers the power and performance of a DSLR packed into a body that is more compact than its big brother, the EOS M5.
Now that Canon have added 5-axis in-camera image stabilisation to the M6, recording Full HD video, whether it's on the street, in the studio, or at an event, easier, smoother and higher quality than ever before.
The high-performance 24.2 megapixel APS-C CMOS sensor and DIGIC 7 processor work alongside the powerful Dual Pixel CMOS AF to deliver high quality, extremely quick, sharp and accurate image on demand.
Combined with the high quality EF-M 15-45mm IS STM standard zoom lens, this pair is the perfect combination for everyday shooting.
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.