Canon EF-M 28mm f/3.5 Macro IS STM Lens
Looking to trade in your camera equipment? Get a quote now!
Product Code: 1245230W
Earn 309 Park Points
Finance available - See options
Canon EF-M 28mm f/3.5 Macro IS STM Lens SUMMARY
Compatible Canon EOS M camera s
|Canon EF-M 28mm f/3.5 IS STM Macro Lens FEATURES|
The Canon EF-M 28mm f/3.5 Macro IS STM is a new macro lens for EOS M series camera s. Compact and lightweight, the lens offers unprecedented macro capabilities and includes the world's first built-in Macro Lite, which removes shadow and darkness. With class leading magnification, the ability to focus on subjects as close as 15mm, and a body weighing just 130g, the EF-M 28mm f/3.5 Macro IS STM is also the world's lightest macro lens for mirrorless interchangeable lens camera s. Whether you're shooting your favourite food to share on Instagram - or the beautiful detail of a flower in spring - it is perfect for capturing intricate detail and colour.
Canon EF-M 28mm f/3.5 Macro IS STM Lens Specifications
|Focal length range||8mm|
|Compatible camera s||Canon DSLRs|
|Aperture ring: N/A|
|Constant Aperture: Yes|
|Lens CIPA Image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Diameter (mm): 61|
|Length (mm): 46|
|Weight (g): 130|
|Distance scale: N/A|
|DoF scale: N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Focus distance limiter: N/A|
|Focal length: 28 mm|
|Focus method: N/A|
|Filter Thread: N/A|
|Full time manual: Yes|
|Hood supplied: Yes|
|Lens Image stabilization: Yes|
|Lens mount: N/A|
|Lens Materials: N/A|
|Maximum focal length: 28|
|Maximum magnification: 1.2|
|Maximum aperture (number): 3.5|
|Maximum aperture (text): N/A|
|Max Format size: N/A|
|Minimum focal length: 28|
|Lens Minimum focus distance (m): 0.09|
|Minimum aperture (number): 22|
|Minimum aperture (text): N/A|
|Motor type: N/A|
|Number of diaphragm blades: 7|
|Power zoom: N/A|
|Special elements / coatings: One UD and two aspherical elements|
|Tripod collar: N/A|
|Lens type: N/A|
|Zoom lock: N/A|
|Zoom method: N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.