Canon CS100 Connect Station Ex Demo
An easy way to store, view and share all your photos and movies in one place
- Shoot, create and share life from every angle with the unique PowerShot N2. Enjoy effortless creativity, any way up' shooting, stunning images and easy Wi-Fi connectivity - all in one minimalist camera.
- NFC and Wi-Fi technology allows you to easily import images from your Canon NFC enabled camera or camcorder. Simply touch them together to transfer your latest photos and movies
- Importing images from multiple devices is easy thanks to the Connect Station's NFC and Wi-Fi connection, USB connectivity and memory card slots. An HDMI output allows you to enjoy Full HD images on your TV.
- Bring all your photos and movies together from your camera, smartphone and other devices on the Connect Station's 1TB hard drive. Then find, view and share them easily. You can view and print photos straight from your Connect Station to your wireless printer and see ontent on your smartphone or tablet via a web browser.
- Share your photos to your social networks or another Connect Station quickly and easily. Upload content to cloud services or social media like Flickr, FacebookTM, Google and irista for easy sharing. Connect Station also works with your home network so you can see all your photos on your phone, tablet or PC.
- Print images straight from your Connect Station to your wireless printer via your TV screen.
Simply touch your NFC camera to transfer photos and movies
Enjoy photos and movies from your different devices in one place
Share images to social media, the cloud or another Connect Station
Print straight from your Connect Station to your wireless printer
Transfer to and from memory cards or connect your camera via USB
What's in the box?
- Canon Connect Station CS100
- Remote Control CS-RC1
- AAA Batteries
- AC Adapter CA-PS700
- Power Cord (EUR)
|Offers: Price Drop|
|Offer Category: Accessories|
|Offer Product Type: Hard Drives|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.