Canon 12x32 IS Binoculars
- Stabiliser binoculars with 12x magnification
- Ideal for spectator sports, birdwatching, and wildlife
- Comfortably designed with large eyecups and rubberised coating
- Contains Canon's precision optics for clear and easy vision
Canon 12x32 IS Binoculars Summary
Whether you're watching sports, birdwatching, or gazing at some wildlife from afar, Canon's 12x32 IS Binoculars have the 12x magnification range to bring your closer to your subject matter, and combine that with a Powered Image Stabiliser to give you rock steady vision that counteracts your handheld movement.
With Canon's precision optics inside, the 12x32 IS binoculars let you clearly and easily identify subjects in your view and keep track of them thanks to the well-balanced design and contoured easy grip of the binoculars.
For the extra range that's ideal for sports, birdwatching or wildlife watching, Canon's 10x32 IS binoculars offer a comfortable, precise, and bright viewing experience.
Canon 12x32 IS Binoculars Features in Detail
These binoculars are categorised as the prism type. They have a 12x magnification and 32mm objective lens diameter, with a 5 degree real field of view, and 87m field of view at 1000m.
The objective lens is constructed of 7 elements in 6 groups and the eyepiece lens features 5 elements in 4 groups; there's also a double field flattener feature.
Additionally, the exit pupil diameter is 2.7mm, the eye relief is 14.5mm, and there's a Super Spectra coating as well as a Porro II type prism.
focusing & Dioptric Correction
The focusing system in these Canon 12x32 IS binoculars is the objective lens movement system which is operated by manual focus and features a dioptric correction ring with a range of +/- 3.0m-1 and closest focusing distance of 2m.
Inside the Canon 12x32 IS Binoculars is a Powered Image Stabiliser that uses the Lens shift stabiliser system and has correction angle of +/- 1 degree. There's a 2-axis Gyro sensor for shake detection and 2 push button switches to activate the stabiliser. It's powered by 2x AA batteries and has an approximate life of 10 hours.
As well as the rubber coating, these Canon 12x32 IS binoculars will operate at up to 90% humidity and down to -10 and up to 45 degrees Celsius.
Dimensions: 142 x 171 x 77mm (W x H x D)
Weight: 780g (excluding battery)
|Offer Category: Optics|
|Offer Product Type: Binoculars|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Scope Close focus (m): N/A|
|Scope Eyerelief (mm): N/A|
|Focal length (mm): N/A|
|Scope Lens coating: N/A|
|Max magnification: N/A|
|Min magnification: N/A|
|Scope Objective lens (mm): N/A|
|Scope Type: N/A|
The 12x magnification in the Canon 12x32 IS binoculars lets you get close to your subject matter, whether it's a speeding car, a flying bird, or a distant animal, and with the Powered Image Stabiliser you can be sure you'll get a rock steady view.
With comfortably large rubber eyecups and simple fingertip control, these binoculars are perfect for a wide variety of uses and are designed with comfort and ease of use in mind.
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.