- Call us: 01444 237070
- Contact Us
- Sign In / Register
Calibrite ColorChecker Studio
The Calibrite ColorChecker Studio offers a complete solution for creatives to manage their entire colour workflow from start to finish.
Earn 499 Park Points
Finance available See options
Trade in & Trade up
Looking to trade in your photo equipment? Get a quote now!
Calibrite ColorChecker Studio Device Summary
Replacing the ColorMunki Photo, the ColorChecker Studio from Calibrite is a professional package to ensure colour perfection from start to finish and ensure your prints match your vision perfectly.
The ColorChecker Studio integrates across your entire colour workflow to give precise, intuitive colour management thanks to Calibrite's award-winning and patented technology.
The Calibrite ColorChecker Studio is a full suite of tools to calibrate and profile all your devices from capture to print, giving you the confidence that what you've capture in camera or on a scanner and what you see on your displays will match your final print output.
Calibrite ColorChecker Studio Colour Calibration Device Features in Detail
The ColorChecker Studio comprises:
ColorChecker Studio device:
An award-winning, patented, all-in-one spectrophotometer for colour calibration. The only device you need to profile your monitors, projectors, scanners, mobile devices and printers.
- ColorChecker Studio Software – for monitors, projectors, mobile devices, scanners, and printers is based on Calibrite's award-winning software and provides an easy to navigate interface that delivers expertly calibrated and profiled monitors (including video presets), projectors, scanners, and printers.
- Colorchecker Camera Calibration Software and Mini Colorchecker Classic Target for Cameras – create custom camera profiles (single or dual illuminant) utilising the included industry standard 24 patch target, as well as set a custom white balance and have a neutral starting point no matter what light you are shooting in for a more streamlined editing process. The software includes both a desktop application and an Adobe Lightroom Plug-In.
- ColorTRUE Mobile App for Mobile Devices – to calibrate your Apple iOS devices for a true mobile to desktop colour match of all your images. Download the ColorTRUE app from the Apple App Store.
Monitor Calibration and Profiling:
Once you take the guesswork and frustration out of making sure the colour you see on your display is the colour you expect from your printer, you'll save time and money and gain full creative control over your images. i1Studio uses advanced technologies to perfect the match between your display and printer.
- Intelligent Iterative Profiling: an adaptive technology that produces optimised results for maximum colour accuracy on each unique display every time you profile.
- Flare Correct measures and adjusts your display profile for reduced contrast ratios caused by flare light (or glare) falling on surface of display. By accurately measuring your effective display contrast ratio, you'll have an even more accurate display profile.
- Calibrite Ambient Light Measurement – automatically determine the optimum display luminance for comparing prints to your display, based on a measurement of the lighting conditions where prints will be viewed.
- Video Standards Support: NTSC, PAL SECAM, Rec. 709, Rec. 2020 and DCI-P3
- Extended User Controls: Custom control of white point, luminance, contrast ratio and gamma. Also, measure other displays or light sources and use as targets.
- Multiple Monitor Profiling: Colour match up to four separate displays for colour accuracy across all your workflow
- Profile Optimisation: Create unique patch sets for optimal results
- Profile Validation and Reminder: View before and after results with included images or load your own, or use the 3D profile gamut viewer ; set reminder intervals to re-profile your display
Projector Calibration and Profiling:
Now, your projected presentations can look the same as your monitor. Build an accurate projector profile in just minutes – it's as easy as building a monitor profile. The process takes all the room conditions into consideration – projected colours, screen colour and room lighting – so you can be confident that your projected images are showing the way you intended.
Scanner Calibration and Profiling: Scanner profiling is super easy. Simply scan and crop your target to generate a high quality ICC profile. Supports these targets: Colorchecker Classic (Standard and Mini sizes), Colorchecker Digital SG, Reflective IT 8.7/2, Transmissive 4x5 and 35mm IT8.7/1
RGB and CMYK Printer Profiling:
Intelligent iterative profiling technology ensures your output is reproduced accurately from print to print and from printer to printer, delivering professional (alt: expert) quality results for smoothness, highlight and shadow detail.
- ColorChecker Studio's superfast scanning can rapidly measure test charts in less than one minute! Simply scan one 50-patch test chart, and ColorChecker Studio will learn how your printer behaves with these colours and dynamically generate a second chart of 50 patches. Then print and scan this second chart of 50 patches and your profile is perfected!
- Option to save your test targets as TIFF files to print later, or for use on a remote printer. ColorChecker Studio also supports various paper sizes.
- ColorChecker Studio even has the ability to optimize your printer profile for specific colours, flesh tones or captured spot colours. ColorChecker Studio creates a 3rd test target based on extracted colours from an image and/or spot colours captured by your ColorChecker Studio device. Load your profile, generate your test target, measure and save. It's that easy.
Black and White Profiling:
Utilising the same intelligent iterative profiling technology for colour prints, our B&W module is specifically engineered to ensure the highest quality results for your black and white prints, resulting in exceptional smoothness, highlight and shadow detail.
- Simply scan one 50-patch test chart, and i1Studio will learn how your printer behaves with these colours and dynamically generate a second chart of 100 patches to better define neutrals. Print and scan this second chart and your B&W profile is now perfected!
- Once you've converted your image to B&W and are ready to print, simply apply your custom B&W profile.
- There is also the option to create a profile for a specific B&W look including High Contrast Neutral, Platinum, or Sepia. For those of you who love B&W printing, prepare to be amazed.
|Offer Category: Accessories|
|Offer Product Type: Colour Calibration|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
Thinking of choosing finance?
Finance is a great way to spread the cost of your purchase. To make it easy we’ve teamed up with Deko whose technology lets you apply for and complete a loan application quickly, easily and informatively.
Deko is a credit broker, not a lender. Deko’s secure technology helps put you in touch with lenders whose finance options are best suited for you and your purchase.
Simply add the items you love to your basket. Once you are at the checkout select the finance option that suits you and choose Deko. The quick application form is simple and should take no more than a couple of minutes to complete and you will receive a decision instantly. Easy!
Use our finance calculator to check the impact of various loan values, terms and interest rates on the total amount you need to pay and the monthly repayments.
Check your eligibility
You will only be considered for finance if you:
- Are at least 18 years old
- You have a gross annual income each year of more than £5,000
- Are a permanent UK resident and have lived in the UK for at least 3 years
- Have a UK bank account capable of accepting Direct Debits
- You are not currently bankrupt, subject to an Individual Voluntary Agreement (IVA), or have any County Court Judgments (CCJs)
- Provide an email address so your documentation can be emailed to you.
Please note that, due to calculations, your monthly repayment may differ very slightly from what you were expecting. Please check your monthly repayment figure before proceeding
Missed or late payments will result in fees and additional interest on your loan and can also affect your credit file and your ability to obtain credit in the future.
Credit is subject to status, UK only, 18+
Park Cameras Limited is a credit broker, not a lender and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN 720279). We do not charge you for credit broking services. We will introduce you exclusively to finance products provided by Duologi.
The Deko platform is provided by Pay4Later Ltd, t/a Deko which acts as a credit broker, not a lender and does not charge you for credit broking services. Pay4Later Limited is registered in England and Wales (company number 06447333) and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (register number 728646). For more information please go to www.dekopay.com/support or visit www.dekopay.com.
Find out more about paying with finance here and Deko terms here
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Added to basketx
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.