Calibrite ColorChecker Display Pro
Calibrite ColorChecker Display Pro - Professional standard display calibration for the most discerning colour professionals
Calibrite ColorChecker Display Pro Summary
The ColorChecker Display Pro is the ultimate solution for Creative Perfectionists who demand speed, options and flexibility to attain colour accuracy from their colour management.
Colour Perfectionists know that a calibrated and profiled computer display is a critical element in an efficient digital workflow. Nobody wants to spend hours at their monitor perfecting images only to find that their display wasn't accurately representing their digital files. What you see on your monitor (or projector) has to match your digital file or you will never be happy with the result, no matter how much time you devote to perfecting it.
In our world, perfection is not too much to ask for. ColorChecker Display Pro from Calibrite addresses this perfectly.
Enhanced features include:
- Technologically advanced and ergonomic multi-functional measurement device
- Next generation software for calibrating and profiling all modern display and projector technologies including LED and Wide Gamut LCDs
- Infinite control of white point, luminance, contrast ratio, gamma and more
- Multiple monitor and workgroup profiling
- Intelligent Iterative Profiling an adaptive technology that measures and analyses the colour capabilities of each unique display for increased accuracy of profile
- Profile optimisation create unique patch sets for optimal results
- Ambient Light Smart Control - measurement, compensation and ongoing monitoring of ambient lighting conditions
- Flare Correct - measurement and compensation of display surface glare
- Automatic Display Control (ADC) adjusts your display's hardware to speed up process and eliminate manual adjustments
- Display quality check and trending over time
- PANTONE spot colour optimisation
- Professional quality monitor profiler with easy-to-use software
- Ideal for photographers, designers and content creators that demand high levels of detail
- Easy and advanced user-level interface
- Fast and accurate results, giving excellent separation tones
Calibrite ColorChecker Display Pro In More Detail
- Calibrate and profile all modern laptop and desktop monitor technologies, such as LED, Plasma, RG Phosphor, OLED and Wide Gamut
- Infinite control: white point, luminance, contrast ratio, gamma and more
- Broadcast video standards support: NTSC, PAL SECAM, and ITU-R Rec.BT.709
- Ambient Light Measurement: automatically determine the optimum display luminance for comparing prints to your display, based on a measurement of the lighting conditions where prints will be viewed
- Ambient Light Smart Control: the intensity or amount of ambient light surrounding your workspace affects the way you perceive colours on your display. ColorChecker Display Pro can compensate for this effect and provide the option to automatically adjust your profile or simply notify you as ambient light conditions change
- Flare Correct: measures and adjusts your display profile for reduced contrast ratios caused by flare light (or glare) falling on the surface of the display. By accurately measuring your effective display contrast ratio, you’ll have an even more accurate display profile
- Intelligent Iterative Profiling: an adaptive technology that produces optimised results for maximum colour accuracy on each unique display every time you profile
- 3 patch set sizes: small, medium, or large – allow you to increase your profile accuracy by measuring a higher number of patches
- Profile optimisation: create custom patch sets to optimise your profiles by choosing a combination of patch set size, extracted colours from specific images and/or PANTONE spot colors selected from the included PANTONE Color Manager software
- Workflow Flexibility: advanced user-defined controls support more sophisticated workflows. For example, White Point can be set from predefined values, custom xy values, based on measurement of ambient light, based on measurement of another display, or from previously measured values, etc.
- Multiple Display and Workgroup Matching: re-use profile settings on multiple displays connected to the same computer or to multiple computers within a workgroup
- Before and after images show instant results: using one of our images or your own
- Profile reminder: notifies you when it is time to re-profile your display
- Easy to follow on-screen help guides and videos – no extra manuals needed
- Quickly and accurately create projector profiles to show your images on the big screen with colour confidence
- Intelligent adaptive profiling technology for maximum colour accuracy from each unique projector
- Compact device for maximum portability on location
- Diffuser arm adjusts to a stand for table top applications
- Conveniently integrated tripod mount for larger venues
Display QA Workflow:
- Visual validation using pre-defined and user defined images
- Measurement based validation using industry standard targets and reference data sets (SWOP, Gracol, Fogra, etc.)
- Measurement based validation using PANTONE color and libraries
- Measurement based validation using colours extracted from user defined images
- User defined PASS/FAIL Delta-E tolerance for average and maximum values
- Colour accuracy trending over time (per connected display)
- Display Uniformity Test:
- Measure white point and luminance uniformity over 9 locations on display
- User defined PASS/FAIL tolerance
|Offer Category: Accessories|
|Offer Product Type: Colour Calibration|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.