- Call us: 01444 237070
- Contact Us
- Sign In / Register
Calibrite ColorChecker Display Pro With Free ColorChecker Mini
The Calibrite ColorChecker Display Pro now comes with a free ColorChecker Mini for professional display calibration which is ideal for photographers and creatives.
Earn 191 Park Points
Trade in & Trade up
Looking to trade in your photo equipment? Get a quote now!
Calibrite ColorChecker Display Pro With Free ColorChecker Mini Summary
The Calibrite ColorChecker Display Pro powered by X-Rite is the ultimate solution for Creative Perfectionists who demand speed, options and flexibility to attain colour accuracy.
Colour Perfectionists know that a calibrated and profiled display is a critical element in an efficient digital workflow. Nobody wants to spend hours at their monitor perfecting images or video only to find that their display wasn’t accurately representing their digital files. What you see on your monitor (or projector) has to match your digital file or you will never be happy with the result, no matter how much time you devote to perfecting it.
In our world, perfection is not too much to ask for. ColorChecker Display Pro delivers.
- Technologically advanced and ergonomic multi-functional measurement device.
- ccProfiler software powered by X-Rite, for calibrating and profiling all modern laptop, desktop monitor and projector technologies, such as LED, Plasma, RG Phosphor, OLED and Wide Gamut
- Broadcast Video Standards Support: NTSC, PAL SECAM, and ITU-R Rec.BT.709
- Infinite control: white point, luminance, contrast ratio, gamma and more
- Multiple monitor and workgroup profiling
- Intelligent Iterative Profiling: an adaptive technology that measures and analyses the colour capabilities of each unique display for increased accuracy of profile
- Profile optimisation: create unique patch sets for optimal results
- Ambient Light Smart Control: measurement, compensation and ongoing monitoring of ambient lighting conditions
- Flare Correct: measurement and compensation of display surface glare
- Display quality check and trending over time
- PANTONE spot color optimisation
Perfect Colour and More Control Than You Ever Thought Possible
Colour Perfectionists shouldn’t guess when it comes to on-screen colour accuracy. The colour you see on your monitor or projector is the colour you should expect from your printer. Once you take the guesswork and frustration out of calibrating and profiling your displays, you’ll save time and money while gaining full creative control over your images.
And now, with the ability to change the colour grading of video footage growing by leaps and bounds the necessity for accurate colour representation on screen is even more paramount. The only way to edit video accurately is to view your footage accurately. With the included video colour standards you can also make sure that what you see is what you’ll get throughout your digital video workflow.
State of the Art Instrument for Unrivalled Colour Measurement Accuracy
Calibrite ColorChecker Display Pro powered by X-Rite incorporates technologically advanced filter and optical systems, amazingly fast measurement speed, and unrivalled colour accuracy on all modern display technologies including LED & Wide Gamut LCDs. It’s also spectrally calibrated, which makes it field upgradeable to support future display technologies.
The ultra-modern ergonomic design incorporates three functions – ambient light measurement, monitor profiling, and projector profiling – into a very sleek, compact and fully integrated device with no parts to misplace.
Intuitive all-in-one design is very easy to use
Compact and self-contained for maximum portability
Custom designed RGB filter set provides accurate colour measurements
Optical design allows for high repeatability on the same display and across different display types for more consistent colour matching
Rotatable diffuser arm can be used as a stand for tabletop projector profiling, ambient light measurement and as a cover for instrument optics
Conveniently integrated tripod mount for projector profiling in larger venues
Calibrite ccProfiler software powered by X-Rite with “Basic” and “Advanced” Mode Flexibility
The colour management software offers the ultimate in flexibility and control. “Basic” mode offers a wizard driven interface with predefined options for the quickest path to professional on-screen colour. “Advanced” mode offers user-defined options for more sophisticated profiling workflows to deliver the highest quality colour results on monitors and projectors, as well as display testing and quality assurance tools. No matter which mode you use, you’ll be able to attain professional colour results for a more perfect match between your display and printer.
Calibrate and profile all modern laptop and desktop monitor technologies, such as LED, Plasma, RG Phosphor, OLED and Wide Gamut
Infinite control: white point, luminance, contrast ratio, gamma and more
Broadcast video standards support: NTSC, PAL SECAM, and ITU-R Rec.BT.709
Ambient Light Measurement: automatically determine the optimum display luminance for comparing prints to your display, based on a measurement of the lighting conditions where prints will be viewed
Ambient Light Smart Control: the intensity or amount of ambient light surrounding your workspace affects the way you perceive colours on your display. ColorChecker Display Pro can compensate for this effect and provide the option to automatically adjust your profile or simply notify you as ambient light conditions change
Intelligent Iterative Profiling: an adaptive technology that produces optimised results for maximum colour accuracy on each unique display every time you profile
3 patch set sizes: small, medium, or large – allow you to increase your profile accuracy by measuring a higher number of patches
Profile optimisation: create custom patch sets to optimise your profiles by choosing a combination of patch set size, extracted colours from specific images and/or PANTONE spot colors selected from the included PANTONE Color Manager software
Automatic Display Control (ADC): automates the adjustment of your display’s hardware (brightness/backlight, contrast, and colour temperature) to speed up the profiling process and eliminate manual adjustments
Workflow Flexibility: advanced user-defined controls support more sophisticated workflows. For example, White Point can be set from predefined values, custom xy values, based on measurement of ambient light, based on measurement of another display, or from previously measured values, etc.
Multiple Display and Workgroup Matching: re-use profile settings on multiple displays connected to the same computer or to multiple computers within a workgroup
Before and after images show instant results: using one of our images or your own
Profile reminder: notifies you when it is time to re-profile your display
Easy to follow on-screen help guides and videos - no extra manuals needed
Quickly and accurately create projector profiles to show your images on the big screen with colour confidence
Intelligent adaptive profiling technology for maximum colour accuracy from each unique projector
Compact device for maximum portability on location
Diffuser arm adjusts to a stand for tabletop applications
Conveniently integrated tripod mount for larger venues
Display QA Workflow:
Visual validation using pre-defined and user defined images
Measurement-based validation using industry standard targets and reference data sets (SWOP, Gracol, Fogra, etc.)
Measurement based validation using PANTONE color and libraries
Measurement based validation using colours extracted from user defined images
User defined PASS/FAIL Delta-E tolerance for average and maximum values
Colour accuracy trending over time (per connected display)
Display Uniformity Test:
Measure white point and luminance uniformity over 9 locations on display
User defined PASS/FAIL tolerance
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Added to basketx
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.