Boya BY-M1000 Large Diaphragm Condenser Microphone
The all-metal Boya Large Diaphragm Condenser Microphone (BY-M1000) is a studio mic with XLR input, which features three user-selectable polar patterns and a -10dB switch for pro audio in a variety of ranges.
Boya BY-BM57 Handheld Microphone for Instruments Summary
Тhе Boya BY-BM57 іѕ а соnvеnіеnt аnd hіghlу еffесtіvе hаndhеld mісrорhоnе thаt рrоmіѕеѕ рrоfеѕѕіоnаl quаlіtу ѕоund rесоrdіng. Іt іѕ а dуnаmіс mіс wіth а саrdіоіd раttеrn thаt рrоvіdеѕ fосuѕеd vосаl рісkuр frоm dіrесtlу іn frоnt оf thе mісrорhоnе. Орtіmіѕеd tо rесоrd іnѕtrumеntѕ, thе mісrорhоnе hаѕ а buіlt-іn рор fіltеr thаt еlіmіnаtеѕ аmbіеnt tоnеѕ аnd nоіѕе. Yоu саn еаѕіlу rесоrd уоur fаvоurіtе іnѕtrumеntѕ wіth а сrіѕр, сlеаn, аnd рrоfеѕѕіоnаl аudіо quаlіtу. Маnу іnѕtrumеntѕ vаrу іn рrоduсіng ѕоund frоm hіgh tо lоw ріtсh. Тhіѕ mісrорhоnе іѕ еquірреd tо соре wіth thе fаllіng аnd rіѕіng ѕоundѕ оf аn іnѕtrumеnt duе tо іtѕ wіdе dуnаmіс rаngе. Тhеrеfоrе, іt іѕ ѕuіtаblе fоr rесоrdіng guіtаr, vіоlіn, ріаnо, drumѕ, аnd ѕо muсh mоrе. Yоu саn соnnесt thіѕ mісrорhоnе wіth аn ХLR саblе аnd еnјоу thе еаѕу рlug-аnd-рlау funсtіоn. Іt соmеѕ wіth а ѕwіvеllіng mісrорhоnе hоldеr, саrrуіng саѕе, аnd аn ХLR саblе.
The easy to set-up and use Boya BY-BM57 Handheld Microphone for Instruments features a dynamic capsule design. This Handheld Microphone doesn’t require power for operation and there are no buttons or controls to worry about. The included standard XLR cable is all you need to use this convenient microphone.
Cardioid pickup pattern reduces unwanted sounds
The cardioid pickup pattern makes the BY-BM57 accurately collect audio source sound and reduces unwanted sound for the sides and rear. It is ideal for instrument performances, live presentations, man-on-the-street news, podcasting and more.
All-metal body and pop-filter reduce noise
The body of BY-BM57 is made of durable aluminium and zinc alloy, which can reduce in-hand handling noise and the pop-filter can also optimise the clarity of human voices.
Cable with XLR and 6.35mm connector and mic mount included
The BY-BM57 from Boya compact design easily allows users to connect onto any device with a 6.35mm mic jack. The BY-BM57 can be mounted with the mic mount in the set, to greatly reduce background noise caused by shock.
- Clearly reproduce instrument and vocal sound
- Ideal for picking sound from percussion like drums, or other instruments and speakers
- Excellent cardioid polar pattern
- Built-in pop filter
- Durable aluminium and zinc alloy body
- XLR cable and mic mount included
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.