Blackmagic URSA Mini Pro G2 Super 35 4.6K Camcorder - EF Mount - Body
Looking to trade in your camera equipment? Get a quote now!
Product Code: B638333K
Earn 5094 Park Points
Finance available - See options
Blackmagic Design URSA Mini Pro G2 Super 35 4.6K Camcorder - EF Mount - Body
URSA Mini Pro 4.6K G2, is a professional digital film camera that combines incredible 4.6K image quality with the features and controls of a traditional broadcast camera! The second generation URSA Mini Pro features fully redesigned electronics and a new Super 35mm 4.6K HDR image sensor that combine to give you much higher frame rate shooting. You also get built in and filters, an interchangeable lens mount, Blackmagic RAW support, and both dual CFast and SD UHSII card recorders for capturing images at up to 300 frames per second.
There's even a USBC expansion port that lets you record directly to flash drives or SSD disks for even longer recording times! URSA Mini Pro 4.6K G2 features a massive number of controls intuitively positioned on the side of the camera so you can adjust most settings by feel, without ever having to take your eyes off the action. URSA Mini Pro is lightweight and comfortable enough to use all day, has controls that are extremely fast to use, and image quality that's far superior to broadcast cameras costing ten times more.
Blackmagic URSA Mini Pro 4.6K G2 in detail
Digital Film Quality for Every Project
The perfect camera for digital film, broadcast, live production and more
URSA Mini Pro cameras are “three cameras in one" because they combine high end digital film quality with the features and controls broadcasters need. They're ideal for any kind of work from high end feature films, television shows and commercials, to independent films, broadcast news, and even studio and live production URSA Mini Pro cameras go beyond standard Ultra HD broadcast quality because they give you 4.6K resolution with 15 stops of dynamic range. Plus, the super wide color gamut and Blackmagic Design Generation 4 color science give you incredibly accurate skin tones and stunning, lifelike color so you always capture cinematic quality images. The super compact body features broadcast camera controls and advanced operating software that make it faster to set up and use than any other camera Whether you're on set, on location or shooting run and gun, URSA Mini Pro has the image quality and features you need to work on any type of project.
Revolutionary URSA Design
Big camera features that are fast
URSA Mini Pro is designed to include everythang you need in a handheld camera so you can take it anywhere Unlike cheap plastic cameras, the evenly weighted camera body is made out of a super tough magnesium alloy. It's a true professional camera with full redundancy on every control, even the power switch Plus, the familiar broadcast switches and controls allow full setting changes without having to take the camera off your shoulder There's an external high visibility backlit LCD status display so you can see critical shooting information, and a 4" foldout touch screen for reviewing shots. That means you don't have to carry an extraa onset monitor You get professional connections such as 12GSDI, XLR audio, a built in high quality microphone and more. The optional electronic viewfinder and shoulder mount kit lets you go from tripod to handheld shooting in seconds, or you can turn URSA Mini Pro into the ultimate live production camera by adding an URSA Studio viewfinder.
Built in and Filters
High quality neutral density filters with IR compensation
URSA Mini Pro G2 features high quality neutral density (ND) filters that let you quickly reduce the amount of light entering the camera. The 2, 4 and 6 stop filters have been specifically designed to match the colorimetry and color science of the camera, providing you with additional latitude, even under harsh lighting conditions. This lets you use different combinations of aperture and shutter angle to achieve shallower depth of field, or specific levels of motion blur, in a wider range of situations. The IR filters have been designed to filter both optical wave lengths and IR wave lengths evenly to eliminate IR contamination of the images that most and filters can suffer from. The and filters are true optical filters with a precision mechanism that quickly moves them into place when the and filter dial is turned. The filter settings can even be displayed as either an and number, stop reduction or fraction on the LCD.
Familiar Broadcast Control
Quickly change settings without taking the camera off your shoulder
Like the world's best broadcast cameras, URSA Mini Pro 4.6K G2 features independent controls for direct access to the most important camera settings. Buttons, switches and dials are laid out in a logical order that makes them easy to find by feel while using the viewfinder. This means you'll be able to adjust settings, add an and filter or even change frame rate without having to fold out the touchscreen or take the camera off your shoulder.
Interchangeable Lens Mounts
Compatible with EF, PL, B4 and F mount lenses
Different projects require different lenses, which is why URSA Mini Pro G2 feature an interchangeable lens mount. Imagine shooting regular work using a photography lens but then being able to change to a PL mount cinema lens if you get a high end film job. URSA Mini Pro makes that easy because you can quickly switch between EF, PL, B4 and F mount lenses, making it compatible with the widest possible range of professional lenses. That means you can work with high quality EF or F mount photographic lenses, large PL cinema lenses, and even B4 broadcast lenses, all with the same camera URSA Mini Pro comes standard with an EF mount. Additional optional PL, B4 and F lens mounts can be purchased separately. With URSA Mini Pro, you get a siangle camera that works with virtually all professional lenses so you can choose precisely the lens you need.
what else is included in the box?
Blackmagic Design URSA Mini Pro G2 Super 35 4.6K Camcorder - EF Mount - Body Specifications
|effective Sensor Size||5.4mm x 4.5mm (Super5)|
|Lens Mount||eF mount included. nterchangeable with optional PL, B4 and F lens mounts.|
|Lens Control||electronic control via eF mount pns or pn broadcast connector for compatable lenses|
|Dynamic Range||5 Stops.|
|shooting resolutions||4608 x 59, 4608 x 90 (4.6K .40:),4096 x 04 (4K 6:9),|
|Frame Rates||Maximum sensor frame rate dependent on resolution and codec selected. Project frame rates of .98, 4, 5, 9.97, 0, 50, 59.94 and 60 fps supported.|
|High Speed Frame Rates||Blackmagc RAW 8: : 4.6K Full - Up to 0 fps , UHD Windowed - Up to 50 fps , HD Windowed - Up to 00 fps. ProRes 4 HQ : 4.6K Full - Up to 80 fps , UHD Windowed - Up to 0 fps , HD Windowed - Up to 40 fps|
|Built n and Filters||Four position and Filter wheel with clear, -stop, 4-stop and 6-stop and Filters.|
|Focus||Focus button turns on peakng, auto focus available Using compatable lenses.|
|rs Control||rs wheel and touchscreen Slider for manual rs adjustiment on electronically controllable lenses, rs button for nstant auto rs settings on compatable lenses so no pixel s clpped n film mode. Scene average auto exposure n Video mode.|
|Screen Dimensions||4 nch|
|Screen Type||LCD capactive touchscreen.|
|Metadata Support||automatically populated lens data from electronic eF, B4 and /Technology compatable PL lenses. automatic recording of camera settings and slate data such as project, scene number, take and specal notes.|
|Controls||Touchscreen menus on 4 nch screen. Push buttons for other controls. assgnable shortcut keys.|
|timecode Clock||Highly accurate timecode clock. Less than frame drft every 8 hours.|
- Capture the action at up to 300 frames per second
- Super wide color gamut and precision color science
- Capture incredible digital film images with 15 stops of dynamic range
- Works with both CFast and SD card media
- High speed USB-C connection for direct external recording
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.