Billingham Airline Stowaway Sage FibreNyte/Chocolate
- Perfect pouch for travel and everyday use - space for tickets, passport etc as well as small camera or binoculars.
- Constructed from a choice of 3 layer waterproof canvas or 3 layer waterproof FibreNyte material.
- Real full grain leather and brass fixings.
- Adjustable, removable shoulder sling.
- Webbing loop on rear of bag to attach to a belt.
- 5 year manufacturers guarantee.
- Made in England.
Sometimes when travelling, you can have too many places to put all the important things like tickets, passports, boarding passes, etc. so that when you need them, you can never find them – that's when the Stowaways really come into their own. In addition to being ideal for carrying small compact or mirrorless cameras, they are fantastic travel organisers, so you can keep all your vital stuff in one place. They can fit on your belt via their webbing loops or you can carry them over your shoulder with the detachable sling. They all have the same design and come in three sizes, the Compact, the Pola and this one - the Airline - so you can choose which one is best for you. Because they're made from the same materials and to the same high standards as all our products, they will perfectly complement any or all of them.
All Stowaways have a front flap with integral zipped pocket which is ideal for storing small things like memory cards or train tickets. Lift the flap and you will find a useful, wide, leather-bound pocket. They also have a slim, zipped side pocket which is almost full-height and full-width which is perfect for passports, tickets or any of the inevitable bits and pieces we all take with us when we are out on a shoot or a trip.
Running across the top there is a double-puller zip which extends down both sides to give you unrestricted access to the main padded compartment. Just below the main zip on both sides there is a brass ‘D' ring for the shoulder strap and below them, the ever-useful pen pocket. At the back, a wide unpadded slip pocket is ideal for manuals or maps, etc.
Finally like all our camera bags the Airline is made of fabric bonded to butyl rubber for the ultimate in weather resistance, is made in England and comes with our 5 year manufacturers guarantee.
W180mm (7") x D80mm (3") x H250mm (9")
W150mm (5") x D65mm (2½") x H240mm (9½") Main compartment
2.25 litres (0.08 feet³)
0.52 kgs (1.15 lbs)
Zipped front flap W130mm (5") x D Nominal x H90mm (3½")
Front slip pocket W130mm (5") x D Nominal x h270mm (6¾")
Zipped side pocket W140mm (5½") x D Nominal x h250mm (5")
Rear, full-width, slip pocket W140mm (5½") x D Nominal x H210mm (8¼")
Shoulder Sling Measurements
Length: can be adjusted between 1000mm (39") and 1750mm (68") approx.
Width: 25mm (1").
|Offer Category: Bags and Cases|
|Offer Product Type: Shoulder Bags|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Internal height (mm): N/A|
|Internal length (mm): N/A|
|Internal width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Laptop section: N/A|
|Bag Material: N/A|
|Personal section: N/A|
|Tripod connection: N/A|
|Bag Type: N/A|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.