Benro SUPADUPA PRO CF Monopod with Pivot Leg Base
The MSDPL46C SupaDupa monopod features a built-in leveling pan head with +/-20 degrees of adjustment, providing multiple features and added precision to your shots. These feature a water-proof exterior. This model has a maximum height of 62 inches and folds down to 19 inches. Combining twist locks with a CNC-machined, fast-action flip lock, it’s simple to fully extend, and then fine-tune the height of your monopod, with our newly added quick flip lock. The included wrist strap provides convenient as well as secure handling. Featuring 360° pan rotation with built-in pan scale below the QR plate, you can accurately and precisely track your subjects. By using the built-in leveling ball in conjunction with the attached bubble level, you can maintain a level shot no matter the terrain. Featuring an arca-swiss compatible arca plate with 3-way screw, for easy mounting and removal. Use it with any of Benro’s Arca-Swiss style compatible products. The oversized ergonomic quick release knob includes a safeguard feature, for extra security of your gear. The sliding adjustable plate with scale gives you the ability to balance your camera, while a safety lock prevents it from slipping too far. This model also features the same rotating foot with internal v-shaped bearing. Also included with this monopod, is an extra-long shoulder strap that can be looped on the monopod for carrying, shooting and stabilizing. To attach the shoulder strap, one end mounts to the rubber feet, the other end attaches to the hook of the main body and you’re ready to move.
- Leveling Pan Head – Provides plus or minus 20 degrees of adjustment, providing multiple features and added precision to your shots.
- Flip lock lever – CNC machined aluminum flip lock. Easy to make quick height adjustments while shooting.
- Precise rotating foot - Stainless Steel conical ball bearing. Allows for even downward pressure.
- Waterproof twist locks - These feature water-proof (and dust proof) twist locks.
- Arca-Swiss Style – Features an Arca-Swiss style quick release clamp and PU58 plate.
Item Includes: MSDPL46C monopod, PU58 Arca-Swiss style plate
Product Height (in/cm): 19.69in / 50.0cm
Product Length (in/cm): 3.94in / 10.0cm
Product Weight (lb/kg): 1.98lb / 0.9kg
Product Width (in/cm): 2.76in / 7.0cm
Quick Release Camera Thread Size: 0.25
Warranty: 3 Year
Back Tilt Range: 0-20°
Closed Length (in/cm): 19.09in / 48.5cm
Drag Control: Fixed
Foot Size (mm): Φ26*23
Foot Type: Alum+EPDM
Forward Tilt Range: 0-20°
Head Mount: 1/4"-20
Leg Diameter 1 (mm): 36.2
Leg Diameter 2 (mm): 32.4
Leg Diameter 3 (mm): 28.6
Leg Diameter 4 (mm): 25.2
Leg Lock Type: Twist & Flip
Leg Material: Carbon Fiber
Leg Sections: 6
Maximum Height (in/cm): 62.2in / 158.0cm
Maximum Payload Capacity (lb/kg): 70.54lb / 32.0kg
Minimum Height (in/cm): 19.09in / 48.5cm
Pan Drag: Fixed
Pan Lock: Yes
Panning Range: 0-360°
QR Plate - Length (in/cm): 2.36in / 6.0cm
QR Plate - Width (in/cm): 1.49in / 3.8cm
Quick Plate Safety Mechanism: Yes
Quick Release Plate Lock: Yes
Quick Release Type: PU58
Separate Panning Lock: Yes
Tilt Drag: Fixed
Tilt Lock: Yes
Leg Diameter 5 (mm): 21.8
Leg Type: Round Tube
Base Mount Thread: 1/4"-20
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.