Benro Series 1 3-Section Aluminium Single Leg Video Tripod Kit
Benro A1573FS2 Series 1 Aluminium 3 Section Single Leg Video Tripod with S2 Head Kit
- Aluminum Alloy Legs + S2 Video Head
- 61.8" Maximum Height
- 5.5 lb Load Capacity
- Weighs 4.4 lb
- QR Plate Included
- Pan Bar Handle
- Integral Leveling Platform
- Anti-Rotation Leg System
- Three Adjustable Leg Angles
- Separate Pan and Tilt Drag Lock Levers
Benro's A1573FS2 S2 Video Head and AL Flip Lock Legs Kit offers an S2 compact two-way video head combined with aluminum single leg tube tripod legs with flip-lever leg locks. The S2 head is designed for supporting DV cameras, video camcorders, and cameras with telephoto lenses. This head is equipped with an adjustable damping level reset mechanism that improves smoothness and stability in panning and tilting. The aluminum alloy legs are complemented with cast magnesium alloy components to produce a strong and lightweight tripod.
Adjustable Leg Angles
For an extra measure of flexibility, Benro tripod legs can be independently locked into place at three different angles to enable shooting in cramped quarters, on irregular terrain, or at ground level
Stainless Steel Spiked or Rubber Feet
Comes equipped with a choice of screw-in rubber feet or stainless steel spiked feet
Wingnut-Style Column Lock
A wingnut-style center column locking knob allows for secure, intuitive height adjustments on the fly
A hook, located on the bottom of the center column, allows you to hang additional weight for increased stability
Tilt Drag/Lock Lever - S2
Set tension control and lock full front-to-rear tilt axis
QR Plate System with Safety Lock - S2
Easy camera mounting and dismount for transport
Interchangeable Pan Bar Handle - S2
With angular adjustment for convenient user control
Quick Lock Legs with Anti-Rotation Leg System
Tripod height can easily be set by a flip of the quick lock leg levers, which combined with anti-rotation legs enable fast and fumble-free set-up
Closed-Cell Foam Grip
A thick layer of closed-cell nitrile butadiene rubber (NBR) provides a comfortable yet firm grip when carrying your tripod
Integral Leveling Platform
Provides fine leveling control on the vertical center column
Pan Drag/Lock Lever - S2
Adjusts tension and locks Head on 360° pan movement
Built-In Bubble Level - S2
Allows adjustment to prevent uneven pans
Includes QR4 Quick-Release Plate
Removable quick-release plate with sliding adjustment for better camera balance
Heavy Duty Case and Strap
Included for handy transport and protection of the tripod and head
|Offers: Price Drop|
|Offer Category: Tripods|
|Offer Product Type: Aluminium Tripods|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Carry bag: N/A|
|Closed length (mm): N/A|
|Includes Head: N/A|
|Head type: N/A|
|Leg lock type: N/A|
|Leg sections: N/A|
|Tripod Load capacity (kg): N/A|
|Tripod Material: N/A|
|Max height (mm): N/A|
|Min height (mm): N/A|
|Tripod Type: N/A|
|Leg angles (deg): N/A|
|Angle adjustable legs: N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.