Benro KoalaPod Flexible Tripod with Three Legs
The Benro KoalaPod Flexible Tripod with Three Legs is a versatile mini support system with accessory threads, which features bendable rubber legs and feet that can be wrapped around objects for stability almost anywhere.
Benro KoalaPod Flexible Tripod with Three Legs Summary
Get ready to flex your creative muscles with the innovative, flexible Koalapod from Benro. This versatile support system features flexible rubber legs and feet for security and stability almost anywhere.
Snap Selfies, tackle tabletop shots, or get grippy to, something nearby. Whatever the scenario may be the KoalaPod is the way to go.
The Koalapod is ideal for mobile devices and small compact cameras. The head features a ¼"" mounting thread, with a built-in ballhead to level your shot with ease. Koalapod can go vertical for going live on social media or make video calls on the go. The included locking ring prevents stress on the legs increasing the lifespan. When mounting to an object, simply insert the leg into the auxiliary lock ring and bend the leg to lock.
A quick lock clamp is also included which clips the legs together, so they don’t drift apart. Three built-in accessory mounts allow you to add additional arms, or mount audio gear, LED lights and more. The KoalaPod is available by itself and in kit form.
The standalone KoalaPod includes the quick-lock clamp and auxiliary locking ring and drawstring bag. While the KoalaPod Kit includes the quick-lock clamp, auxiliary ring, as well as a folding phone clip, 2 additional expanding arms and drawstring bag.
By unscrewing the rubber feet, you will reveal the built-in screw and threads, to connect the optional leg extension for gripping around larger objects. And when you’re done shooting, throw your Koalapod in the included drawstring bag, and you're ready to move. No matter the shot or angle, don’t fret, Let’s Go capture it, with the Benro KoalaPod.
- Bendable, adaptable legs for wrapping around objects found in your home, urban or natural environments.
- Foldable smartphone adapter included for all of your selfies, live videos, both vertical and horizontal.
- Optional extendable leg design for gripping around larger objects.
- Quick lock clamp for fast and easy use so you don’t miss your shot.
- Three accessory mounts for adding additional arms, audio or lighting gear.
What's int he box
- KoalaPod tripod
- 3 legs
- smartphone adapter
Benro KoalaPod Flexible Tripod with Three Legs Specifications
|Ball Diameter (mm):||22|
|Closed Length (cm):||26.5|
|Head Type:||Ball Head|
|Leg Diameter 1 (mm):||16|
|Load Capacity (kg):||1.5|
|Maximum Height (cm):||21|
|Top Plate Diameter (mm):||3.2|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.