BenQ W1800 4K HDR Home Cinema Projector
The BenQ W1800 4K HDR Home Cinema Projector arrives pre-calibrated with excellent colour accuracy, in order to give you the perfect cinematic experience out of the box whilst offering several modes to refine viewing.
BenQ W1800 4K HDR Home Cinema Projector Summary
CinematicColor Evokes the Directors’ Original Vision
True colours awaken feelings of sorrow, joy, romance and thrills by preserving the original image. BenQ home cinema projectors embody our belief to convey the truest colour and impart the deepest emotions to the viewer. Led by our THX and ISF dual-certified engineers, the BenQ CinematicColor technology team delivers full Rec. 709 HDTV-standard coverage for perfect colour consistency.
See the Wonders of CinematicColor
Enhancing optimal colours for precise picture quality, CinematicColor delivers Rec. 709 HDTV colour accuracy, RGBRGB colour wheel technology, and high native ANSI contrast ratio to unlock stunning image performance with crisp visuals and sharp details for your ultimate 4K HDR home cinema enjoyment.
Filmmaker Mode Preserves the Full Spectrum Filmmakers Envisioned
Filmmaker Mode preserves motion cadence, cinematic colour, dynamic range, and brightness that directors intended for the big screen. BenQ 4K home projectors support the filmmakers’ desire for home viewers to relive majestic scenes and tender moments the way they were meant to be seen.
Factory Calibrated Out-of-the-Box Color Accuracy
Enjoy colour-accurate performance from day one, with W1800’s guaranteed 100% Rec. 709 coverage with Delta E< 3*. Each projector is factory tested and adjusted for D65 colour temperature, gamma, black level, white level, neutral grey, RGB CMY colour tracking, hue, saturation, brightness and output based on ITU-R Rec. 709. All data is then compiled in an individual factory calibration report included with each W1800.
True 4K HDR for Grand Cinema Experiences
True 4K 8.3 Million Pixel Perfection Stunning 4K UHD 3840x2160 resolution is four times the pixel count of 1080p Full HD. With 8.3 million distinct pixels for each frame, W1800 minimizes blur and displays crisp, clear video. Additionally, the new generation 0.47” single-DMD DLP technology showcases sleek, modern design to complement your viewing space.
Hyper-Realistic Video Quality with HDR
Supercharged by HDR10 and HLG support with BenQ exclusive projector-optimized HDR, W1800’s high dynamic range performance offers greater brightness, contrast range, and image optimization in a single step, bringing out every detail in 4K video content for superior cinema enjoyment.
Easy Upgrade to 4K Wonders
W1800 packs intuitive functions and beautiful aesthetics in a sleek, lightweight design. Upgrading to W1800 4K projectors is effortless, with no need to readjust your screen size and throw distance on the same ceiling mount.
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.